Need Help With New Bumper Choice!!

Yeahright

There are a lot of people over here that would love to use a stinger, but they are very very illegal.
All bumpers over here the hoop must lean backwards toward the front of the car, crap rule I know but there is no getting around it.

swazza94

I'm running the ARB full width bumper on mine with 35's and haven't had any rubbing issues yet. looks similar to the uneek one, could be another option if you haven't ruled them out already.
View attachment 105401 View attachment 105402 View attachment 105403 View attachment 105404 View attachment 105405

GREAT LOOKING RIG!!! :shock: Always good to have a fellow Aussie on the forum! I went with the uneek as I'm running stock suspension for now :daydream: and the uneek is 45kg compared to the ARB at like 70-75kg! Its currently having a sleep over at the workshop and i pick her up in the morning :rock:

HILLZ

GREAT LOOKING RIG!!! :shock: Always good to have a fellow Aussie on the forum! I went with the uneek as I'm running stock suspension for now :daydream: and the uneek is 45kg compared to the ARB at like 70-75kg! Its currently having a sleep over at the workshop and i pick her up in the morning :rock:

Thanks.
Post up some pics when ya get her back, what suspension are you thinking of getting?
I've just got the old man emu 2" kit in mine which gave me about 2.5 lift, even with the ARB bars and the winch.

LeighP

I have the Uneek non-modular on my JK.
Couple of points I like about it.
1. ADR and airbag compliant (with a decal on the back stating that)
2. light enough for me to fit it by myself.
3. huge winch cut out, I can fit and remove my winch without dropping the bar off the JK.
4. You don't need to move the vacuum pump thing to fit the bar or a winch.
5. Like the AEV, and the ARB, its really nicely made....very good quality.
6. My Blackjack Welding front skid plate mates to the Uneek bar very nicely.

swazza94

I have the Uneek non-modular on my JK.
Couple of points I like about it.
1. ADR and airbag compliant (with a decal on the back stating that)
2. light enough for me to fit it by myself.
3. huge winch cut out, I can fit and remove my winch without dropping the bar off the JK.
4. You don't need to move the vacuum pump thing to fit the bar or a winch.
5. Like the AEV, and the ARB, its really nicely made....very good quality.
6. My Blackjack Welding front skid plate mates to the Uneek bar very nicely.

Hey fellow Aussie!!! Great looking rig mate! Ended up pulling the trigger on a Uneek bumper and winch plate also coupled it with a 23" light bar! The AEV was heaps more and couldn't justify the extra and the arb looks too old school and it's stupidly heavy!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415273142.024268.jpg

LeighP

Looks great! I forgot to mention the weight comparison...the ARB is a very heavy bar, compared to the Uneek.
If you want a front skid, the Blackjack Welding (WA) one fits with the Uneek bar....I had to run a drill through a couple of the mounting bracket holes just to open them up a little, but it fitted great.

Top Bottom