The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Guess that’s why the evo stickers are coming off....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Has nothing to do with that. Why does it matter to you what stickers I have on my Jeep?
However if you must know. I wasn’t even going to do a long arm kit until after tax season and the kit was originally going to be EVO high clearance stalled by ORE. The build has change and I went with sometime different.

Who's DCD customs? Never heard of them.

Just a good shop that does good work. But that’s just my opinion.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why does it matter to you what stickers I have on my Jeep?

Maybe because you used to be a strong supporter of this forum but now you're just a narcissist who only posts on his own thread. And hey, that's cool I guess. I mean, you and your buddies are all badasses now but maybe you should take your BA degree and move on to your own facebook page or something.

dillard09

Maybe because you used to be a strong supporter of this forum but now you're just a narcissist who only posts on his own thread. And hey, that's cool I guess. I mean, you and your buddies are all badasses now but maybe you should take your BA degree and move on to your own facebook page or something.
d7d.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Awesome! Any comment you can make about its off road capabilities?

Just got the EVO kit on a couple of weeks ago. From everyone I’ve talked to it won’t have a major impact crawling, but I will have less binding when compared to the stock arms. But opening it up at the dunes should see a huge improvement. I can say that I run dirt roads with it every day and in Michigan with the thaw they are a mine field. If I keep it at speed and avoid the big holes, it floats. It’s really amazing!! On the roads it is night and day. I still run it as my daily driver, that was my number one reason for adding it. It really was worth the investment. I had mine burned on as well. Just one less thing to worry about.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Just got the EVO kit on a couple of weeks ago. From everyone I’ve talked to it won’t have a major impact crawling, but I will have less binding when compared to the stock arms. But opening it up at the dunes should see a huge improvement. I can say that I run dirt roads with it every day and in Michigan with the thaw they are a mine field. If I keep it at speed and avoid the big holes, it floats. It’s really amazing!! On the roads it is night and day. I still run it as my daily driver, that was my number one reason for adding it. It really was worth the investment. I had mine burned on as well. Just one less thing to worry about.

Great. Thanks for the input!

Top Bottom