Snow Wheeling In WA?

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Man, my 35s look puny!!! LOL.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No kidding! 37’s aren’t much better. I sent this pic to my wife when we were about to head out. She said that mine in the background looks like I just happened to stop there while running to the mall for a sale.

IMG_2188.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rl206

I know Brute was interested in trying to plan another run. We will be sure to post on here if that happens.

Where are you from?

Sweet! I actually have a lot of time off first 2 wks of March, haven’t really made any plans yet. I’m in Walla Walla, but work in Wenatchee, so not unrealistic to meet up!

bhaner

Sweet! I actually have a lot of time off first 2 wks of March, haven’t really made any plans yet. I’m in Walla Walla, but work in Wenatchee, so not unrealistic to meet up!

Nice!

It may be easier for this trip to be down south by I-90. I know I don't have an issue with heading down there. I just don't know the area as well.

So far it is only the two of us (Kevin and I) up in Whatcom/Skagit.

Last edited:

rl206

Well sweet! Whatcom is a little far, but looks like you had plenty to drive. Problem w/ 90 corridor is so much is snowmobile park and we can’t drive our rigs this time of year...

Brute

Hooked
Any fishing trophies?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm having problems uploading pics I've taken through the local wifi in Argentina...I'm going to wait until I get back home and will start an Argentina thread...3 browns at 22", a dozen browns and bows 18"-20", and buckets of fish 16" and below...conditions were tough...winds constantly above 20 mph (one day over 40 mph which took us off the rivers) and the lowest water levels in 20 years with lots of moving moss...but still I was very happy with the fishing...including losing a rainbow two feet below the raft that easily was 25" or more...

Andy5160

Hooked
I'm having problems uploading pics I've taken through the local wifi in Argentina...I'm going to wait until I get back home and will start an Argentina thread...3 browns at 22", a dozen browns and bows 18"-20", and buckets of fish 16" and below...conditions were tough...winds constantly above 20 mph (one day over 40 mph which took us off the rivers) and the lowest water levels in 20 years with lots of moving moss...but still I was very happy with the fishing...including losing a rainbow two feet below the raft that easily was 25" or more...

Nice and I am sure the experience was worth it

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Not 100% sure I will be able to make it yet. Will know for sure later this week.

Do we have a plan?

No plan yet...I'm totally open to suggestions...maybe near Snoqualmie?, North Bend?...I'm okay with your neck of the woods as well...

If you can't make it, then I might meet Jay in Issaquah and head near Greenwater...by Crystal Mountain

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Wish I could make it out with you guys but I have appointments stacking up on Friday and Saturday so I'm a no go. I'll be there in spirit :beer:

Top Bottom