EVO 2" coils

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Here's a new pic! I have to admit it does feel and ride alot better. I bet pairing these with the Ranchos or the Kings would definitely make a huge difference.

IMG_20180206_113924817_HDR.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Looks great, so you have EVO front springs with no spacers and what in the back?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks awesome man! Still running my Evo level.

Thanks guys! I am running 59 coils with a 2" spacer. I really think running the Rancho 9000's would help on the ass end for sure. I think I am going to keep this set up. Maybe change the shocks down the road,

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Here's a new pic! I have to admit it does feel and ride alot better. I bet pairing these with the Ranchos or the Kings would definitely make a huge difference.

View attachment 292336

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know it’s only the front coils, but after taking the 18/59’s off of my old 2 door, and running EVO up front, and stock rears, it road much better.

JKbrick

Thanks guys! I am running 59 coils with a 2" spacer. I really think running the Rancho 9000's would help on the ass end for sure. I think I am going to keep this set up. Maybe change the shocks down the road,

I thought it looked a little taller than I was at, I’ve got Evo HD 1.5 inch front springs and 59‘s with a 1 inch spacer in the back

desertrunner

Sure glad I snagged your first set of coils before you changed your mind ;)

Looks great man I'm really digging it!

I'm pretty tempted to put the evo coils in now paired with some Kings. I think it may be a tad too high for me though with chopped fenders and the same size tires your running. Yours looks great with the stock fenders though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom