My new to me EVO built rig

Weebz

Caught the Bug
In fairness, I was installing the new 40 that replaced the out of round one I got so the wheel & bolts were already prepped. I was amazed when I got done how quick it was. Didn't have to chase the tire around the rim on the lock bead with screwdrivers either - went right in. IDK if its the wheels or the tires that make the difference but I was lovin it!

Same experience Jerry. Those SST on the 37” rims were murder. 40’s slid right on.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I wanted to update my build thread, I’ve been busy this past month working on my jeep. The light bars were really starting to bug me, had to pull them off. And I was the lucky Winner of recline wheels!!

IMG_5620.jpg IMG_5667.jpg IMG_9314.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I wanted to update my build thread, I’ve been busy this past month working on my jeep. The light bars were really starting to bug me, had to pull them off. And I was the lucky Winner of recline wheels!!

View attachment 351974 View attachment 351975 View attachment 351976

Awesome. I've been really happy with my Racelines. Here I though winning a $10 gas card for Arco yesterday was awesome...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I wanted to tell you thanks for recommending it. I think I’m going to like it. I haven’t got the install finished yet. I need to shorten power and antenna cables.

When you get it all figured out, let me know what you think. That’s on the winter project list.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Good maintenance, I greased the front half of the jeep and changed the diff oil and engine oil today as well.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Good maintenance, I greased the front half of the jeep and changed the diff oil and engine oil today as well.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That’s awesome bill, we really can’t do to much maintenance on these highly modified rigs. I actually found a nut backing out on the diff side of my drive shaft.

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s awesome bill, we really can’t do to much maintenance on these highly modified rigs. I actually found a nut backing out on the diff side of my drive shaft.

For sure for how hard we push these these things. That could’ve gone bad, glad you found it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

fiend

Caught the Bug

Haha that’s nothing. One time I found that, of the six studs holding my transfer case on, two had broken and the nuts had backed off two others, leaving the TC held on by the remaining two. [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Haha that’s nothing. One time I found that, of the six studs holding my transfer case on, two had broken and the nuts had backed off two others, leaving the TC held on by the remaining two. [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That was definitely a good find. I’m going to check mine sense you mentioned it.

Top Bottom