Show off your guitars

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hahaha

Problem is. Stupid phones they got you by the balls. To keep my unlimited everything plan with ATT they make you buy new phones flat out ($1,000+) instead of upgrading for a couple hundred.

You have to buy the phones outright now. Or pay monthly plan which is more expensive. Felt that pain last weekend for my wife's new one.

rich67

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466201671.349960.jpg
This was my older setup. Still have the Ibanez. Traded in my pedals for a Boss ME80, and hung the Kramer up on the wall of my office.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Here is some of my stuff. My babies aha haven't had to much time to play with working out of state :/ ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466218020.478490.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466218031.411639.jpg my USA fender strat, Gibson les Paul standard 60's neck, Dean acoustic electric and my custom tele that I have to finish making. The tele will have a quilted maple top once I am finished with it. Love everyone's guitars!

jesse3638

Hooked
Hahaha

Problem is. Stupid phones they got you by the balls. To keep my unlimited everything plan with ATT they make you buy new phones flat out ($1,000+) instead of upgrading for a couple hundred.

Usually they let you purchase a refurbished phone or the next to the newest model for alot cheaper to keep your grandfathered plan. I know its not the newest iPhone but could get you a step closer to the iPhone 6..haha. That' what a co-worker did with Verizon.

Brute

Hooked
Tele with lace pu.jpg

A tele with lace sensor pu's...I'm going to yank out the pu's and replace with some Seymour Duncan humbuckers with some crunch...

Top Bottom