Jeep parts stolen!! [emoji33]

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn that really sucks. Mine always stays in the garage but there are the time I have to leave it in the driveway and it always make me nervous. I'll also check local Craigslist, offer up, and let go

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Lowlife thieves. Exactly why I park in the garage, (except after a snow storm, so I don't get all that messy road sludge dropping on my clean garage floor), figuring those lazy bastards would not be out removing lug nuts in a blizzard!

jeeeep

Hooked
That really sucks...lowlife fucks.

I'd really like to electrify my Jeep but keep getting told I'd be sued by the dumb fuck that got hurt trying to steal my stuff.

kellyk

Just another reason for vigilante justice! Cops won’t do crap about these kinds of things, and even if they did catch him courts will just slap the on the hands

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
Just another reason for vigilante justice! Cops won’t do crap about these kinds of things, and even if they did catch him courts will just slap the on the hands

That’s not true at all. Every single officer I know would do something about this. The only way to do something about this is if a suspect is known or caught, or there is decent quality video of a suspect or suspect vehicle to track down a suspect. 90% of video if available is crap. The court statement is correct and usually it begins with the Assistant District Attorneys or grand jury’s offering plea deals or not pushing matters into court so suspects end up getting off or little is done to them. The sad reality is there are shitbags everywhere who don’t care who they hurt or affect.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Yeah. Thanks guys. I’m going to invest in some security for my Jeep now. I want to get an engine bay lock as wells as anti theft bolts for my lights winch and other things I add to the Jeep.

I went with the bolt lock for my hood and factor 55 winch lock. I would check them out if you want some security. I think they are made well and will help to deter thieves, hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Seahawkfan

Hooked
That’s not true at all. Every single officer I know would do something about this. The only way to do something about this is if a suspect is known or caught, or there is decent quality video of a suspect or suspect vehicle to track down a suspect. 90% of video if available is crap. The court statement is correct and usually it begins with the Assistant District Attorneys or grand jury’s offering plea deals or not pushing matters into court so suspects end up getting off or little is done to them. The sad reality is there are shitbags everywhere who don’t care who they hurt or affect.

I believe they also step up patrols in areas where thefts happen. I'd say that's doing something. Hard to find something with zero leads. Clifford33 sorry to hear your lights got jacked that blows.

kellyk

Not saying anything negative about our friends in blue, but unless you pretty much have that eyewitness they would never be able to find the person.

WJCO

Meme King
Well got the evo a pillar light mounts on and my son is helping me wash the Jeep.

Looks good. By the way, if you haven't tried a clay bar, I just did it for the first time about a week ago. It literally makes the Jeep look 10 years newer. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Looks good. By the way, if you haven't tried a clay bar, I just did it for the first time about a week ago. It literally makes the Jeep look 10 years newer. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

Aha that’s funny you said that because I was wanting to detail the Jeep and cane across a video of a guy saying the clay bar works really good. I do have top coat f11 but have not used it yet. Has anyone tried it and how does it work for you? Is it work the $60 I spent?

WJCO

Meme King
Aha that’s funny you said that because I was wanting to detail the Jeep and cane across a video of a guy saying the clay bar works really good. I do have top coat f11 but have not used it yet. Has anyone tried it and how does it work for you? Is it work the $60 I spent?

The clay bar literally removes dust that you can't even see, even after a wash. It's crazy, you can feel it as you rub it (no homo). Dead serious. Cleanest results I've ever experienced on a vehicle. Time consuming but worth it.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
The clay bar literally removes dust that you can't even see, even after a wash. It's crazy, you can feel it as you rub it (no homo). Dead serious. Cleanest results I've ever experienced on a vehicle. Time consuming but worth it.

I guess a Jeep would be one of the easiest vehicles to clay bar, since there are flat panels and no real top to mess with.

Top Bottom