without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed the guy went full retard and the threats aren't cool, but where is the part that he said someone else is paying for it ?

Yes, the guy went full retard and the threats were pathetic but I couldn't give 2 shits who's paying for whatever it is he wanted being that he himself said his Jeep and its build was intended to "raise awareness" for something. As you may or may not know, I have rules against charities, charitable causes or worse, "raising awareness" bullshit from being posted up here on my forum. I don't care if you or anyone likes or agrees with my rules but I do expect everyone to abide by them.

C'mon Sharkey, without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk.

You are 100% correct though on the disappearing thing. I probably won't be back for a few months.

It's nice of you to be concerned about the amount of people who enjoy spending time on my forum but I think we can somehow scrape by without you. That being said, how about you make your departure a bit more permanent and just not come back. :yup:

WJCO

Meme King
Did I miss the circle jerk again? Shit, I must have been too busy telling lidless to go fuck himself.

Lidless, you truly are an fucking douchebag. You come here to antagonize and then drop to a new level with your previous comment. Again, go fuck yourself and don't come back.

lidless07X

Very nice.

All great choices. I had an '06 Duramax Silverado that never missed a beat in the 225k miles i put on it.

Why didn't you order your tires and wheels mounted and balanced ?

lidless07X

You will need a permit. It's available at the ranger station.

There are required tools and equipment. I'm not 100% sure of the list but this is close;
Tow strap
piece of plywood 3/4 thick or a 12"X12" piece of 2X12
a jack capable of lifting your vehicle's tire (1 ft ?) off the ground
a shovel with a minimum length handle
spare tire
bucket

The actual list is on their website

As far as beach driving is concerned: When stopped, always back up strait over your own tracks before proceeding, This will put you on sand that you have already packed down and help you get started again.

Air down

Always start and stop with your wheels strait

make gradual turns

air down

Stay out of the dunes at all times. Destroying them is illegal and basically a douche move

Try to stay above the high tide line. getting stuck is bad enough, but if the tide starts rolling in well............

air down

Carry some cash on you. I personally would never charge someone for a tug but there are people that will expect it.

Ocean City is pretty nice. Lots of nice places. Fager's island and Seacrets are two nice night clubs. Cork bar has the coldest beer ever. Ocean City's bus system is a pay for an all day pass type thing.

Air down

lidless07X

The BFG's that come on the rubicons are C. C may ride a little softer, but D or E has a higher ply rating.

I'm pretty sure the Rubi's come with load range E. At least they used to. Maybe they have changed. I have not looked in a while.

Top Bottom