JL-style grille for my JK

Ddays

Hooked
No one is ridiculing him for trying to sell his stuff. What we don’t like is him coming here just to pimp his shit out, which is what he is known for doing, and also happens to be against the rules, which you agree to when signing up.

Read the rules - they're there for a reason. This is a private forum not a public one. And there's nothing wrong with showing people what you've done. Just not allowed to solicit your shit here unless you're a sponsor.

He’s trying to use a private forum to advertise his shit without paying the forum owner for the privilege. He was rightly chased off for doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Who's "Mad"? We are here because we respect the rules and enjoy this Forum... You joined only to complain about this thread and how it hurt your feelings.... It's the internet man.... lighten up.

Notice the common thread yet?

Maybe next time you could try and understand the situation first and then form an opinion before you join a forum to save all of the members from themselves? :twocents:

And stick around. Maybe you'll find that this is a pretty cool community once you figure out the lay of the land.

WJCO

Meme King
I guess I'm not and I guess I didn't know what was going on. I still don't think there's anything wrong with what he's doing. if he can sell the rights to a manufacturer, why not? the triggered meme was funny. but seriously what's so wrong about showing people what you did and trying to sell the idea? I just don't understand what you're so mad about.

P.S. the jeepers I wheel with don't ridicule people for selling their products.

This is a private forum and the owners have specific rules. This dude wasn't given grief initially, but over time it became very clear that his only reason for being here was to promote his own agenda. That is in direct violations of the rules. You'll see that plenty of guys here have diy stuff and post it freely. Hell, we even have a 'show off your diy Jeep mods' thread.

Post some pics of your new Jeep when you get it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Dude comes on here to show his diy project. Its clean work. He likes it. Hes in the show and tell forum. I found this on Google when I searched jl grille on jk out of curiosity. The people I wheel with all pretty much build their jeeps/buggies from scratch. Guy comes on here to show something he did and gets roasted like this? I actually only made this account to defend him but I was looking at jeeps today thinking how I may consider one as my next vehicle. If this is how the jeep community is i think I'll stick with toyotas. Would anyone be mad if he came on here and said "look what I bought" instead of "look what I made?" Is it jealousy or what? You're all acting like 5th graders whose mom wouldnt buy them the newest toy that all their friends had.

The “Dude” has a history of dropping by forums to try to get exposure for his pet projects that he then tries to license or sell to manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

What Sharkey said.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom