WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Trying not to be a downer, but has anyone gotten any word on how Dons wife is doing? I figure by now she’s at least got some answers and is on her way to recovery in some fashion. At any rate, here’s to Don and Lori? (Fuck I hope I got that right) [emoji482] hope all is well soon and we get to see you back on the trail this year with us!

jesse3638

Hooked
Trying not to be a downer, but has anyone gotten any word on how Dons wife is doing? I figure by now she’s at least got some answers and is on her way to recovery in some fashion. At any rate, here’s to Don and Lori? (Fuck I hope I got that right) [emoji482] hope all is well soon and we get to see you back on the trail this year with us!
That's ironic I was just talking to Lisa and saying I hope she is healing and on her road to recovery.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I spoke with Don not too long ago and he said Lori will not be having any surgery. They put a plastic cast on and a sling that's a wing. They'll be doing x-rays weekly to make sure it's healing right. Maybe 8 weeks or so and a little therapy before she's all better.

I spoke with Don not too long ago and he said Lori will not be having any surgery. They put a plastic cast on and a sling that's a wing. They'll be doing x-rays weekly to make sure it's healing right. Maybe 8 weeks or so and a little therapy before she's all better.

Thanks for the update Eddie! A speedy recovery to Lori!

SDG

Caught the Bug
Finally got a chance to wash and unload our Jeep and found that we had a host of whiskeys that people had given to us. I know the Sting came from ramin as he gave it to us in person, the Woodford and Westland came from Brute and the High West came from rubiDave but I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know who gave us the Old Forester or the Elmer Lee. In any case, thank you everyone, we really do appreciate it. :yup:

View attachment 318974

That's very nice of them! Thanks Jim & Tony and team!

XL for me
L FOR Lauren.

Thanks so much!

Brute

Hooked
NY run.jpg

I didn't take many pics during the trip, but this is my favorite...there is a cute little gremlin hiding in the canyon...

EazyJL

Just got home as well. Awesome time. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together another epic run and a big shout-out to all of you that helped me get off the trail and my radiator replaced!

Vic, you were a savior this weekend! Never met you before and you went above and beyond... Hanging out with me in the cold rain waiting for the tow truck then out there with me at 6am swapping that fucker out! Easy for running into town and picking up the parts for me (and the beer when we finally rolled into the hotel parking lot!). Kirk for being right there with us helping with the swap. Ed for the tow back to pavement (God, I love that hemi!). Eddie for patching the old one enough to get me back into cell range. Don for getting my wife back to the hotel so she didn't have to suffer with us in the rain. Everyone else who donated water and advice to the cause.

You guys are all awesome and I can't thank you enough. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

No problem, glad I was able to help in some way. Looking forward to the next one. :beer:

EazyJL

Oh, and on another note. I just got off the phone with Jim and he said he would like to send a T-Shirt to all the drivers or for those who want one. Needless to say, please post up what shirt size you wear so that we can get a count of what is needed. If you came with a significant other, let us know what size they would want as well and if there's enough to go around, we'll try to get them one too. We'll figure out how to get them to you once we get this info.

Hooray for Dynatrac :rock:

It was great talking to the these guys & a pleasure meeting you guys. Thanks for such a cool gesture. If this is still ongoing 4x (or whatever is largest) for me, and a large for my wife.

On another note do you guys have any more of the stickers.

Top Bottom