NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

jeeeep

Hooked
Xmas video! woohoo!! once again, as I was flipping channels wondering why the hell I pay for cable... BAM!! ZOOM! POW!

the email arrives in time to save my sanity! :wings:

I officially dub you Eddie "Miller" ... love the videography and your narrations capture the spirit of trip.

thank you and Merry Christmas!

RockingK

Wow

Another great video, so jealous seeing everyone doing their thing, can’t wait to get mine back out there! Wonderful job guys and Merry Christmas 🎄

JAGS

Hooked
What awesome video. The stories behind the jeeping is what really stands out. Lots of people hit the trails, but for so many of us here, it really is about more than just a Jeep.

Nice work to you and Cindy. Thanks for putting together the series! [emoji41][emoji106]

medic jeeper

A lot of heart and soul

Eddie & Cind, being a proud owner of an LJ, I have to tell you that I loved the video and left me asking for more. Keep on wheeling hope to see you on the trail

Andy5160

Hooked
What a great surprise to get the part two released today!!!!
Thank you both for your hard work. My drool is all over my phone now :)

JeepBos

Love watching these videos

;). Jim Repp's CJ is a classic! ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
For years and years, the heart and soul of Jeep would take a week off of work, during the Month of May and spend it vacationing out in Moab. It was a chance for them to bring out their own personal Jeeps, just for fun and wheel them off the clock with family and friends. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for the better part of 10 years but thanks to our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, it was brought back to life in 2017. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in this second installment of our 2 Part video series, you'll get to see all the fun we had running the Moab Rim and Cliffhanger trails!

Cindy and I will be ramping up the amount of videos we post in the year to come and if you don't want to miss out on them, be sure to click on the link below and "SUBSCRIBE" to our YouTube Channel NOW!

SUBSCRIBE TO WAYALIFE YOUTUBE

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am at home with the flu. Just what I need along with my graham crackers and applesauce. Finally about to eat my first meal in 3 days. Still too sick to be around family. :(

Awe man, what a bummer. I hope your Christmas present will be getting better :yup:

Seems like an appropriate thing to do later on. WAL epic trex and American Honey go hand in hand. I look forward to these videos and constantly revisit old ones.
Perfect way to spend Christmas Eve.

:clap2: Awesome! We hope you enjoy both :yup:

Oh man! That was EPIC! You guys are amazing! So fun to watch! Brings back great memories of being on the trail in Moab. There really is no other place like Moab. Thank you for taking us along your journey. Felt like we were right there with you guys! Fanatic job!

I’m totally in love with Jim Rip’s CJ7. [emoji7]. That Jeep is gorgeous!!

Seriously, Jim's CJ-7 is such a sleeper. Having ridden in it, I can tell you that it's more comfortable than a JK running TeraFlex coils too - that's no lie.
We're so glad that you enjoyed the video especially being that you've been to Moab with us in the past :cool:

Woooooo!! What an awesome video as always! Thank you for sharing, you’ve got my blood pumping for another trip to MOAB!

Awesome! We're so glad you liked it :yup:

Really amazing what a stock Jeep and old iron can do!! (My Oldest son: “Isn’t that the Jeep from Offroad Expo....Is that a girl driving?... Me: Yeah...She’s Awesome!) Great series!! Going to watch it again later...[emoji1360]

:cheesy: Too funny. Cindy really is one of the best drivers I know.

Awesome video, surely did not disappoint! Pretty cool seeing those stockerish Jeeps tree up the trails. Thanks for sharing!!

So glad to hear it, thank you. The stock Jeeps almost make me wonder why we bother to build up our Jeeps as much as we do :crazyeyes:

What an EPIC trip! Really appreciate the work you guys do on these videos. Cliffhanger is always fun to watch. I can’t get enough of that cj7. And the guy with the silver lj made me clinch up a few times lol. Looking forward to what Cindy and you do with 2018!

:cheesy: Watching Aleksander and his LJ was nothing short of exciting :crazyeyes:

Wow! You guys have done it again. Tnx for the Christmas Present...it was a nice break from wrapping presents.

Cliffhanger is definitely on my Bucket List. You guys sure know how to feed the fire!

Glad to hear it, thanks!

benatc1

Hooked
Awe man, what a bummer. I hope your Christmas present will be getting better :yup:

:clap2: Awesome! We hope you enjoy both :yup:

Seriously, Jim's CJ-7 is such a sleeper. Having ridden in it, I can tell you that it's more comfortable than a JK running TeraFlex coils too - that's no lie.
We're so glad that you enjoyed the video especially being that you've been to Moab with us in the past :cool:

Awesome! We're so glad you liked it :yup:

:cheesy: Too funny. Cindy really is one of the best drivers I know.

So glad to hear it, thank you. The stock Jeeps almost make me wonder why we bother to build up our Jeeps as much as we do :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Watching Aleksander and his LJ was nothing short of exciting :crazyeyes:

Glad to hear it, thanks!

Uh, cause they look super cool, obviously [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are great 👍
Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2018

Thank you and a BIG Merry Christmas to you as well :cool:

Killer video!! Really cool to see all these Jeeps wheeling together. That silver LJ was fun to watch[emoji106]

Thank you and yes, there were times that Aleksander almost gave us a heart attack but it was all good fun :crazyeyes:

Home with the flu as well been watching videos all day yesterday. Better than meds.

What the hell! I think I'm gonna have to stay out of SoCal for a while or at least until this passes :shock:

Another great video. Thanks guys [emoji1303]

Thank you :)

Thanks for the video "gift".

Perfect to watch while wrenching on the new JEEP addition ( inherited from a family member ).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Congrats to you on your new Jeep :thumb:

Awesome, thanks Eddie and Cyndi for another great video. I really enjoyed watching it!!!!

We're so glad to hear it. Thank you. :blush:

The video quality is amazing! Beautiful area to explore.

Looks like you all had a blast. I really enjoyed watching this video. Looking forward to future videos. Keep up the great work.

I was certainly impressed to see some of the lighter equipped jeeps making it through some of those obstacles.

Cheers...

It really is amazing to see how capable a stock Jeep is out in Moab.

Moab is such a great place to visit, especially in a jeep. My last trip I flew out and had to ride into the Needles sitting in a land cruiser. Ugh. Next time I go, I'm taking my jku.

LOL!! It is a lot more fun in a Jeep :yup:

Love the videos especially the moab ones. Cannot wait till I get out there.

It is the promised land :yup:

Just finished watching part 2. So well done. Love all the stories weaved in about people’s passion for the Jeep brand. Makes me wish I had gotten started sooner. Awesome

Thank you, so glad to hear it :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another fantastic video! Was really nice to have the short interviews with the Jeep folks to hear about their work over the years!

We're so glad to hear you liked the interviews. We know there are a lot of guys out there who just want to see Jeeps driving over stuff and so we're never sure how well things like this will be received but Cindy and I feel they are meaningful. :yup:

Very nice! Perfect little video to watch while doing some prep cooking and waiting for family to get to town this morning.

Makes me want to get to Moab even more now.

Thanks, glad you had something to watch while waiting for family :cool:

I like it! The editing looks different. Did you change cameras or editing software? Still nice but has a different look than your other videos.

Different? I dunno, maybe it the quality of the picture. We were using a newer camera and YouTube does have new codecs that provide better resolution but that's the only thing I can think of.

Never get tired of the scenery.
Great video!

Maybe next time you can join us out there and see it with your own eyes :yup:

Another great video. Love the scenery and the stories.
Merry Christmas all.

Merry Christmas to you as well :thumb:

Couldn't wait. Had to go hide and watch it. Will marathon the series later on this evening. Thanks so much for working so hard to get this out to us. I love seeing the stock jeeps keep up but I gotta say, Rubicat just makes everything look so smooth. Cindy is one hell of a driver!

:cheesy: Glad to hear you got to watch it and enjoyed it. :cool:

As always great video. Man you guys do awesome with films every time makes me want to get out. Glad to be part of the Wayalife community. That CJ 7 is bad ass and great job getting out of the way Eddie of the silver LJ on Cliffhanger. Thanks for the gift. I hope there will be many more. Merry Christmas

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you, Sara and your whole family :yup:

Well done video as alway Eddie.

I think next year’s trip will be just as epic... plans in process :)

Thanks! We missed you out there. Does plans mean we can expect to see you next year? :thumb:

Awesome video as always.
My favorite part was the beautiful CJ

That CJ-7 was no joke. I drooled every time I was near it :drool:

Awesome video!! Thanks for sharing...

We're so glad you liked it, thanks!

JohnK

Absolutely beautiful video and a great Christmas gift to the Heart and Soul of Jeep and the Wayalifer's.

Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for these, truly awesome.

JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great timing on the release! Watched 1 and 2 together. Great job and story telling!

Thank you, Cindy and I really do appreciate it. :blush:

Great video, looks like all were having a good time. As always, watching makes me want to get out there myself.
thanks for sharing!

If you haven't been out there already, you really do need to make it a point to get out there. :yup:

So awesome to see stock Jeeps and built Jeeps rocking Moab!! Even better having the engineers there to see what works and what doesn’t. Looked like a blast!! Cheers!!

What a trip like this showed us is that the engineers of Jeep really do try their hardest to make vehicles that will perform right out of the box.

Great video guys! Can’t wait to get back there.

Be great if we could meet up with you out there someday :yup:

That was awesome!! I love the personal touch.

Thank you. We're so glad that you enjoy our videos :yup:

Very cool! Neat to see all the different Jeeps! Was there any major carnage? Thanks for posting!
Bill

No - other than the TJ that dumped in Part 1, I can't say anyone had any damage on this trip.

Such a great video! I absolutely love seeing the variety of Jeeps on the run and that CJ7 is drool worthy for sure. Hearing from the Jeep people is the icing on the cake. Great work Eddie and Cindy!

Thanks Mike, we really appreciate it and are so glad you enjoyed it :cool:

Great video! Well worth the wait. Cant wait to take my cj to moab. Watching that video is ao cool seeing jeeps that arnt full built wheeling with jeeps that are. You and cindy are talented for sure!

Thank you, we're so glad you were willing to wait for this to come out :yup:

Great videos 1 and 2, the experience shows for the spotting, getting the almost stock vehicles through the obstacles. Excited to do some runs this coming year, and start meeting members here.

Thanks! I hope you are able to meet some of the great people on here in the year to come :yup:

As always, great video...can't wait to go to Moab again in a few months...

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you soon :thumb:

Top Bottom