Tow rigs

JKbrick

That’s awesome! Congrats! Which tie downs did you decide on?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

I had a d-ring put on each corner and got a set of macs tie downs that have a hook on one end and an axle strap on the other, came in a blue duffle bag. I also had a winch plate put on it when I ordered it too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bhaner

New setup towed amazing last week! So much nicer than having a bumper pull trailer behind the camper!

I figure the whole package weighs 25,000 - 26,000.

66209569_10157376613216703_7073125088500908032_o.jpg

Once we got to the location and unloaded the Jeep I found a picnic table to place on the back of the trailer. Setup the BBQ and it ended up being quite the deck! LOL!

wjtstudios

Hooked
New setup towed amazing last week! So much nicer than having a bumper pull trailer behind the camper!

View attachment 330805

Once we got to the location and unloaded the Jeep I found a picnic table to place on the back of the trailer. Setup the BBQ and it ended up being quite the deck! LOL!

That is sweet! Can’t wait to get mine back.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Rst8rox

View attachment 330805

I love the setup! I’ve been wanting to build/do the same trailer setup myself!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

View attachment 330805

Awesome setup!

TonyT

Caught the Bug

View attachment 330805

Damn thats a good looking setup! I dig it!

I think I have my heart set on a 22'-24' PJ Trailer B6 car-haular gooseneck when the time comes.

On a side note. I got some pics from the detailer. Paint Correction and ceramic coat has started and clear bra should be started Tuesday.
9F90AEF2-A8AF-44D3-8465-B1509518621A.jpg
19D1DC73-F5B3-42A5-B14B-B2EFCF83F99E.jpg

JKbrick

That is sweet! Can’t wait to get mine back.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Damn thats a good looking setup! I dig it!

I think I have my heart set on a 22'-24' PJ Trailer B6 car-haular gooseneck when the time comes.

On a side note. I got some pics from the detailer. Paint Correction and ceramic coat has started and clear bra should be started Tuesday.
View attachment 330815
View attachment 330814

See Bill we told you it would buff out

JKbrick

If it were only that easy!! It’s been totaled then un-totaled twice last week and then officially totaled today. I love insurance companies

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Wow, I understand that, we still haven’t heard a word about Franklin yet either. Is the new truck ordered yet?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah, the friend of mine that owns the dealership ordered it anyway and didn’t require a deposit for the special order. Worst case he’ll keep the truck for himself.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom