Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

I do what I can here in AZ. I love to fish!
Bartlet Lake, AZ/9 lb flathead cat
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461293489.988436.jpg
Patagonia Lake, AZ/18 lb flathead cat
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461293564.462194.jpg
Gila River, Safford AZ/2 lb channel cat
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461293675.154686.jpg

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
That's a nice steelhead! I'm heading to the Hoh & Queets river areas this week to check it out...

Thanks. That's awesome. I'll be up in Forks here in a couple weeks for late steelhead and spring salmon. Let me know how your trip goes. Fish on buddy!

Brute

Hooked
Knifejaws and Nohu.jpg

A couple of ugly fish I speared...knifejaws and a nohu (scorpionfish)...but incredible eating...

WJCO

Meme King
I wish I liked to fish, I just never seem to catch anything so I never go anymore.

I'm the same way. I enjoy it, but don't have the patience to just sit there and wait. I occasionally go stream fishing and fly fishing so I don't just sit there. I have luck in the streams, but just small trout.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I'm the same way. I enjoy it, but don't have the patience to just sit there and wait. I occasionally go stream fishing and fly fishing so I don't just sit there. I have luck in the streams, but just small trout.

My cousin goes to canada...forget which part anymore...each year to fish for a week and always tells me how much you can catch and how fun it is....my response "Yeah I would be that one guy who wont get anything" lol. One of these years I may actually go.

Brute

Hooked
My cousin goes to canada...forget which part anymore...each year to fish for a week and always tells me how much you can catch and how fun it is....my response "Yeah I would be that one guy who wont get anything" lol. One of these years I may actually go.

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day. Teach a man how to fish and he will sit in the boat and drink all day"

Brute

Hooked

I'll take you fishing, and you will catch fish...

Brute

Hooked
Hey Brute, did you make it up to the peninsula? Do any good? I head up Monday.

I did...but I was scoping out camp sites for this summer. I went up both sides of the Quinault River, Upper Queets river & the Hoh river...man, they all looked real fishy to me. I want to catch a wild steelhead like the one you did...I've never fished for steelhead before...but looking forward to it. If you are using a particular guide service out of Forks, pm me...I'll check it out.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I did...but I was scoping out camp sites for this summer. I went up both sides of the Quinault River, Upper Queets river & the Hoh river...man, they all looked real fishy to me. I want to catch a wild steelhead like the one you did...I've never fished for steelhead before...but looking forward to it. If you are using a particular guide service out of Forks, pm me...I'll check it out.

Well that's the area to do it. Out of those I've only fished the Hoh. But you also got the Sol Duc and Calawah right there too which are good rivers. I'll PM you some info of who can put you on the fish.

Top Bottom