Jeep was Stolen

run2jeepn

Caught the Bug
If they’re just cutting you a check to get whatever you want, any chance of getting a PR44?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Of course if I can afford it. I'm just looking for a Rubi front axle. E-locker and should be able to find a decent deal. Which should leave money left over for other upgrades. Thinking of re-gearing as well to 5.38s.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Of course if I can afford it. I'm just looking for a Rubi front axle. E-locker and should be able to find a decent deal. Which should leave money left over for other upgrades. Thinking of re-gearing as well to 5.38s.

Gotcha. I wouldn’t put 5.38s in a 44 though. The pinion would be tiny. Just my 2 cents. Good luck finding a 44. It shouldn’t be too hard as there are always people upgrading.

run2jeepn

Caught the Bug
Gotcha. I wouldn’t put 5.38s in a 44 though. The pinion would be tiny. Just my 2 cents. Good luck finding a 44. It shouldn’t be too hard as there are always people upgrading.

That's been my dilemma 5.38s vs 5.13's. I don't wheel but a dozen times a year, but I do tow a small Kayak Trailer.

run2jeepn

Caught the Bug
Finally got my Jeep back. $3400 in axle and suspension Damages, $2700 in Paint and wheel Damages.

So time for some upgrades. So I bought a set of 2015 Rubicon D44s with 36k miles on them.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Glad you got it back. That’s some decently low mileage on those axles.

Top Bottom