Tragic night

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
The unthinkable happened to me today but I'm very very lucky to be able to tell it. I was hit at an intersection tonight, the guy ran a red light and hit me dead in the side. He was driving a sedan and hit me hard enough to roll me over. Luckily my wife, 3 year old and myself came out with only scratches. I feel like if I was in any other vehicle I would not have been as lucky. It looks like he hit the cpillar and side steps and possibly is what pushed us over. You never think it will ever happen to you but I'm glad we were in the Jeep. So many people run these lights and it amazes me what people will do to save a couple seconds of driving time vs what happened to me tonight. View attachment 338161 View attachment 338162 View attachment 338163 View attachment 338164 View attachment 338165 View attachment 338166 View attachment 338167 View attachment 338168

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man, I’m glad you and family are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
It’ll be good to have one back in the driveway again!

Very nice, just get it

nice looking Jeep, hope it works out :thumb:

Thanks, I'll be picking it up Saturday if all goes well

Good choice in color
A little bias? Haha yea I loved seeing yours, such a great color. My wife thinks it looks like a tank [emoji23]

That’s a nice looking rig! Hope it works out[emoji1695]
Thanks! I really am liking it. I loved my anvil but this Gobi is growing on me

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Looks like a good starter. Those are magnets not real armor on the doors right

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Yea I'm not too crazy about those. Those are actual armor that have nutserts but I plan on painting them to match the jeep

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yea I'm not too crazy about those. Those are actual armor that have nutserts but I plan on painting them to match the jeep

Nothing a good set of half doors wouldn’t fix!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom