VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 1 - NITTO JKX / Bronco Canyon Shakedown Run

USMC Wrangler

I’ve had a busy weekend and just now getting to this. How in the heck do you and Cindy leave us wanting more...every...single...time? It’s not that Part 1 was missing something, it’s like you two have some magic that leaves me wanting more!!! [emoji2371]

I’m hoping part two is twice as long with the Rubicon and camping mixed together. But! I’ll guess 38:02. [emoji1634][emoji1634]

PS - I hate mud too! [emoji2961]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Video was awesome, I have to ask, will you be doing a write up on the transmission coolers? It's an interesting mod and I saw that the guys from Texas were disconnecting lines up front in the video.

Second part 35:00

There really isn't much to it. You just need to bolt the cooler up on your frame rail and plumb it in line. :yup:

From Casey Curries Instagram. JKX shenanigans becoming trendsetting.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Part II - 34:32

Been looking forward to this video, and it didn't disappoint. The JL camera rig looks suspiciously familiar...

A new wrap, or lack thereof?

LOL - good eye!! That JL is now Harley's and she pulled the wrap off of it.

Waiting for the next instalment! A joy to watch as usual!!!:thumb::thumb:

Thank you :)

Great video. Great area. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for making these videos.
My guess is 36:00.

Thanks! Happy to hear you had fun watching it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! Looks fun as always!

Thank you. We did have a great time :)

Great video! Just caught up on the California or Bust series and that was awesome too!

Thank you. We're so glad that you could enjoy both videos. :)

I’ve had a busy weekend and just now getting to this. How in the heck do you and Cindy leave us wanting more...every...single...time? It’s not that Part 1 was missing something, it’s like you two have some magic that leaves me wanting more!!! [emoji2371]

I’m hoping part two is twice as long with the Rubicon and camping mixed together. But! I’ll guess 38:02. [emoji1634][emoji1634]

PS - I hate mud too! [emoji2961]

We're humbled that you would say as much about our videos. All we ever hope to do is share just how much fun we have with all our friends in as honest a way as possible :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched this last night, as always, awesome video and thanks for making these and feeling like we are right there on the JKX.

Well, we're glad to hear it being that we're never sure if people won't just find our videos to be boring. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the person who came the closest to getting the time of Part 2 is...

I started watching this at a client's office while waiting for some items and it didn't take long that I had it up on the 75" big screen with everyone watching! lol

No one in the office is a Jeeper but everyone was amazed and impressed that a Jeep could do all that :thumb::thumb:

Watching Moby, hearing that V8 grumble and you getting the over-heating issues sorted out really has me thinking now is the time for an LS swap on my JK...back down to 30% might sell it :cheesy:

Thanks for sharing!

Part 2.... 43:25 :rock:

Congratulations jeeeep!! :rock:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Finally getting caught up. Awesome video as always! Thanks for taking us along!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jeeeep

Hooked
It'd been a few years since Cindy and I attended a Nitto JK-Experience but being that there were rumors going around that this might be the last one, we decided it was something we had to be a part of. Presented by KMC Wheels, this adventure would be called Gold Dust and while it could have taken place anywhere around the United States, we were lucky enough for it to start right in our home town of Carson City, Nevada. This first in a series of videos to come will introduce you to the participants, show you the shake down run we did on a local trail called Bronco Canyon and let you in on some the wrenching we did over at Camp WAYALIFE. We hope you enjoy seeing Moby back in action again as well as all the other Jeep JK Wranglers that joined in on the fun including, PSC Motorsports, Synergy, Exodus Jeeps, Smokin Dave's BBQ and Casey Currie.

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JK-Experience sponsors.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 2 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

View attachment 333769

:cool:

UPDATE: And the person who came the closest to getting the time of Part 2 is...

Congratulations jeeeep!! :rock:

WOOHOO!!

Getting caught up on all my Wayalife and bonus!

Thank you for keeping us entertained and Jeep motivated :rock:

Top Bottom