Black Friday 2018

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol, actually I have in the past but I’ve recently decided I won’t price match them anymore. They continue to drive margins down in the entire industry in order to make sales even if it means they only make $20 off a deal. They’ll go through a lot of trouble and cost to sell you something, but they won’t be there when you need them.

There’s that...and there are things in this world more important to me than price. I don’t like to send my money to people who give bad advice just to make a sale. I also like it when everything I order actually shows up.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Looking to take advantage of 20% off on synergy to pickup a drag link flip kit . I’m running 3” plush rides with a steer smarts yeti hd front adj track bar . Any idea if the track bar will adjust to be short enough ? Will prob need to step up from 2.75 bump stops to 3” as well

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

devonn216

So I made a few purchases. Got a set of 5 BFG KM3s 35x12.50r17 for $1291. Bought the ACE Black Friday inner fender deal for $279. Also picked up the new Superwinch EXP 10si for $848. I couldn’t pass that deal on the winch up. I’ve had Warns before but this is the new hotness and the specs are better than the Warn Zeon 10s which I was considering.

fiend

Caught the Bug
So I made a few purchases. Got a set of 5 BFG KM3s 35x12.50r17 for $1291. Bought the ACE Black Friday inner fender deal for $279. Also picked up the new Superwinch EXP 10si for $848. I couldn’t pass that deal on the winch up. I’ve had Warns before but this is the new hotness and the specs are better than the Warn Zeon 10s which I was considering.

Christmas comes early to the 216 household.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

Where'd ya get the winch for that price?

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
This from Mel Wade at EVO

Starting Black Friday through Cyber Monday, check out our special pricing on Bolt on Coil Overs, Half Doors and Pro Hinged Tire Carriers when you use coupon code
EVOBLACK
I checked on the coilovers...just shy of $900 off a full set

J

JKDream

Lol, actually I have in the past but I’ve recently decided I won’t price match them anymore. They continue to drive margins down in the entire industry in order to make sales even if it means they only make $20 off a deal. They’ll go through a lot of trouble and cost to sell you something, but they won’t be there when you need them.

Do you have any examples of this or just talking out of your ass? I've had nothing but great service from them. Sure, they aren't a forum favorite, but you seem to go out of your way to bash them anytime it comes up. Not really what I would expect from a retailer such as yourself honestly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom