WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

farrier

lol it's all good, if I had to push the jeep was gonna so up but thank god it didn't come down to that, it put fear in my stylish figure

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here's one of many familiar sights from the past :crazyeyes:

main.php

I got really drunk that night.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
if it was finished, but the rear end on it is in pieces waiting for me to get the 1 piece axles fixed since the machine shop we went to had issues about what direction to face the bearings and stuff so gonna be the tj instead

Awesome - be so nice to see Jeeps other than JKs :thumb:

Looks like it's shaping up to be an awesome bunch. It's been a long time in the making for us, and after seeing most of you on the forum and on camera, I can safely say that excited doesn't quite cut it. Super grateful to be a part of it this time around.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like it's shaping up to be an awesome bunch. It's been a long time in the making for us, and after seeing most of you on the forum and on camera, I can safely say that excited doesn't quite cut it. Super grateful to be a part of it this time around.

LOL!! Well, I'll hope that we don't disappoint you then :crazyeyes: :D

So wait, how many people are going so far? Seems like atleast 40

Technically, it's about 30-35 if everyone on the maybe list comes through. If they can't make it, the waiting list people will fill in the blanks but I'd really prefer to keep it at about that size. In the past, we've had more than double that and it's just way too much to deal with. Even with a group this size, everything will take a LOT longer to do and your patience will be necessary.

Seriously can’t wait!!!

I know, me too! :crazyeyes: :D

Looking forward to meeting everyone and having another great day

Well, definitely looking forward to meeting you but we won't be doing anything badass and I hope you're okay with that :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WHO'S GOT THE LONGEST DRIVE?!
Hey guys and gals, I was just starting to plan our drive down to the Mojave Desert and got thinking about the fact that a few of you will be coming from distant lands. And, this got me wondering, who will have the longest drive? Of course, I haven't said where we will be going or specifically anyway so how about we just use the point where I-15 and I-40 meet in Barstow as a final destination. For Cindy and I, it'll be a 383 mile drive from Carson City.

barstow.jpg

How about you? Please post up how long or short of a drive you will have :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, I see there are a few of you who haven't posted up pics of your Jeep. If I don't see something by the end of the week, I'll have to assume you're not really that interested in going and I may bump your spot for someone who is. Nothing personal, I just have a LOT of people who want to come on this run :yup:

WHO'S GOT THE LONGEST DRIVE?!
Hey guys and gals, I was just starting to plan our drive down to the Mojave Desert and got thinking about the fact that a few of you will be coming from distant lands. And, this got me wondering, who will have the longest drive? Of course, I haven't said where we will be going or specifically anyway so how about we just use the point where I-15 and I-40 meet in Barstow as a final destination. For Cindy and I, it'll be a 383 mile drive from Carson City.

How about you? Please post up how long or short of a drive you will have :yup:

We have about a 7 hr drive and we will be coming down on Friday and staying in Barstow and will be up bright and early and ready to roll out.

Top Bottom