sPOD : Honesty, Integrity and the Lack Thereof

jamesish

Welcome to Wayalife. I highly assume that if an apology was ever issued, Eddie would have posted that here. I don't think that's happened.

I just saw a post from yesterday, Eddie recommended switch pro. I saw my answer, haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Wayalife. I highly assume that if an apology was ever issued, Eddie would have posted that here. I don't think that's happened.

Not like there hasn’t been plenty of times when an apology could have been offered over the years. all he’s ever done is tell lies about me and what happened - even to this day. And yet, it’s somehow me that was “wounded”. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jamesish

Not like there hasn’t been plenty of times when an apology could have been offered over the years. all he’s ever done is tell lies about me and what happened - even to this day. And yet, it’s somehow me that was “wounded”. LOL

Ah, so you took my comment as a dig at you? Brand spanking new to this forum, don’t know the whole history. I will admit I didn’t read this whole thread. “Time heals all wounds” is a fairly common expression, and one I alluded to. Clearly I got my answer, alrighty then.

But judging by your posts on here I can tell you actually don’t give a shit about what I said. I get the impression you’d not give a shit about much which is kind of ironic considering what this post is about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Ah, so you took my comment as a dig at you? Brand spanking new to this forum, don’t know the whole history. I will admit I didn’t read this whole thread. “Time heals all wounds” is a fairly common expression, and one I alluded to. Clearly I got my answer, alrighty then.

But judging by your posts on here I can tell you actually don’t give a shit about what I said. I get the impression you’d not give a shit about much which is kind of ironic considering what this post is about.

Have some fucking respect. Who the fuck are you to show up on HIS forum and on your first post try to justify why or how Eddie should feel. Since you claim that you HAVEN'T read this thread, why don't you start by doing that before spouting off and making yourself look like an idiot.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Ah, so you took my comment and got all butthurt from it. Maybe being that you're brand spanking new to the forum and don't know the whole history, you should have taken some time to do a little reading first. "It's your money and your Jeep and you should do whatever you want with both" is an expression that most members on this forum know I say all the time and that's all that I was alluding to. Apparently, you chose to get your panties in a twist over that, alrighty then.

But judging from your post here, I can tell that you actually just wanted confirmation that something you want was okay to buy. I get the impression you're really thin skinned which is kind of ironic considering this is the internet.

Again, it's your money and your Jeep and you should do what you want with both! This thread was started to SHOW through evidence and PROOF what SPOD did. If you don't care about things like HONESTY AND INTEGRITY, no, I really could give a shit - they are things that simply matter to me. :thumb:

MericaMade

When I met the guys of SPOD at off road expo their entire sales pitch was to shit on Switch-Pros. On the other hand Switch-Pro sale tactics only focused on what their product could do and not compare to anyone else. IMO Switch-Pros attitude without saying it was we make a great product, we know its what you need and want, and our price is way better. I want to say I paid 500 show sale for the 9100SP. Sadly, the on sale 900+ dollar SPOD unit still had less features. It was clear to me SPOD was trying to mimic Switch-Pros and that is why their sales tactics were to try and make Switch-Pros looks bad.

Exodus 4x4

When I met the guys of SPOD at off road expo their entire sales pitch was to shit on Switch-Pros. On the other hand Switch-Pro sale tactics only focused on what their product could do and not compare to anyone else. IMO Switch-Pros attitude without saying it was we make a great product, we know its what you need and want, and our price is way better. I want to say I paid 500 show sale for the 9100SP. Sadly, the on sale 900+ dollar SPOD unit still had less features. It was clear to me SPOD was trying to mimic Switch-Pros and that is why their sales tactics were to try and make Switch-Pros looks bad.

I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure that the “new” design of the SPod is based on the SwithPros anyways. Irony is that hardly anyone buys the SPOD anymore and ops for the Chinese knock off on Amazon.

Switch-Pros has been one of the best companies to work with since we started carrying them, and the quality of their products is second to none.

Brute

Hooked
I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure that the “new” design of the SPod is based on the SwithPros anyways. Irony is that hardly anyone buys the SPOD anymore and ops for the Chinese knock off on Amazon.

Switch-Pros has been one of the best companies to work with since we started carrying them, and the quality of their products is second to none.

I had an Spod installed in my Brute back in '14 before becoming a member here...my subsequent build on my JK6 I went with Switchpros for my aux switch needs, and never regretted it. It is a superior product...not to mention the honesty & integrity question...

Top Bottom