Random Videos

Beyrgut

I will admit I shed a tear or two....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

Every night of the All State Choir conference at about 11pm, everyone comes out to the balconies of the 18 story Hyatt hotel to sing the National Anthem :)

Every time I hear the Star Spangled Banner, I get goose bumps half way through it. This is how sporting events should do it instead of crappy singers doing "their" rendition of the song. Every fan in every seat should be one of these choir members.

Skid_Kid

Every time I hear the Star Spangled Banner, I get goose bumps half way through it. This is how sporting events should do it instead of crappy singers doing "their" rendition of the song. Every fan in every seat should be one of these choir members.

I totally agree!!!! :usa::usa::usa::usa::thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I hope he doesn't have kids. There was a local climber here (Dan Osman) who used to pull similar stunts. Back in '98 one of his stunts went wrong in Yosemite. He died, on camera, and left his young daughter without a father.

JAGS

Hooked
I hope he doesn't have kids. There was a local climber here (Dan Osman) who used to pull similar stunts. Back in '98 one of his stunts went wrong in Yosemite. He died, on camera, and left his young daughter without a father.

I remember that. There have a few other similar since. Living on borrowed time. Pure thrill/adrenaline junkies. Like you said, not worth leaving a kid behind for. But insane vid.

Top Bottom