Rotopax dual mount plate on Evo hinge carrier

Sharkey

Word Ninja
... The Evo bracket has square holes and some pictures of the universal mount has square holes leading me to believe a carriage bolt would be used to be nice and flush and out of the way of the gas can itself. Are they necessary... Probably not... But idk how tall of a bolt head will hit the gas can. Can I drill a hole in the universal mount to line up with the Evo mount.... Yes.

I wouldn't think a button head bolt would sit any less flush than a carriage bolt, but I could be wrong.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’d have a beer and just order the Amazon one, worst case scenario amazon is super easy to return and you have to have another beer while doing the return process. Best case scenario you get the correct one and get to have a beer while you install it. Win-win; 2 beers either way! [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zstairlessone

I’d have a beer and just order the Amazon one, worst case scenario amazon is super easy to return and you have to have another beer while doing the return process. Best case scenario you get the correct one and get to have a beer while you install it. Win-win; 2 beers either way! [emoji482]

That’s the kind of math I could have passed in school

Top Bottom