Air locker help please...

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
It really is a shame OX chose to behave like douchebags here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That was before I was here, so I didn't know the history.

Thanks for the lesson. Shame they were douches about it.

People still run Ox? I haven’t heard that name since TJs..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That really is a shame. I hadn’t heard about this yet. I’m with piginajeep, hadn’t heard about OX since TJs and back then thought they were auto lockers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im a Veteran and I always prefer putting my money towards America any way I can.

You don't have to be a Veteran to want to support American made products. Likewise, just because a product is made in America doesn't mean the manufacturer is exempt from behaving like a douchebag.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was before I was here, so I didn't know the history.

Thanks for the lesson. Shame they were douches about it.

It really is a shame and I mean that sincerely. Companies like them seem to think that WAYALIFE just magically appeared on the internet so that they can innocently "help" others by providing "good information". Never mind that they do it while broadcasting who they are like it shouldn't make a difference.

Like I said, I don't expect anyone to care but I would hope that some would realize that Cindy and I PAY to have this forum available for all to use and FREE of charge. It really is our hope to help others by providing solid and honest information based on experience. In spite of what some seem to think, running this place isn't cheap and it just kind of sucks when I see people not really give a shit about us.

That really is a shame. I hadn’t heard about this yet. I’m with piginajeep, hadn’t heard about OX since TJs and back then thought they were auto lockers.

Oh yeah, I had all but forgotten about them until they decided to pimp here.

Ddays

Hooked
Well damn, I forgot about that trainwreck of a thread. I don't remember the start of it with the OX idiot, but from then on the thread was a doozy :crazyeyes:

Bigtmiller

I am new here, but not new to Jeeps. Just got a OX locker installed in my 2017 JKU. Seems like a good locker. I heard them on a podcast, On The Trail, seemed like good guys. Sorry this had to happen here. And Wayolife, I would think most do care and appreciate you providing a great place to gather and share ideas and adventures. I know I do.

Top Bottom