The building of Bison

wjtstudios

Hooked
So made an interesting discovery while poking around some websites.

The Dynatrac Hard Core 60/60 combo is actually $1100 cheaper than the Fusion 60/60 combo. WTF? :thinking:

Not quite apples to apples though.

72” verses 68.5.

Dual piston calipers

King pins verse ball joints.

Worth $1,100? I dunno. Their more comparable to the XD axles at $16,500.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Not quite apples to apples though.

72” verses 68.5.

Dual piston calipers

King pins verse ball joints.

Worth $1,100? I dunno. Their more comparable to the XD axles at $16,500.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

True on the kingpins. Is the 72" better for us on the tighter trails we have or is the 68.5" width an advantage? IDK. Not throwing shade on the Fusions by any means, I was just surprised when I saw that on Dynatracs' website.

wjtstudios

Hooked
True on the kingpins. Is the 72" better for us on the tighter trails we have or is the 68.5" width an advantage? IDK. Not throwing shade on the Fusions by any means, I was just surprised when I saw that on Dynatracs' website.

I agree on the 72” but for 40s it’s necessary, I’m having my front built as narrow as he can and still clear.

I was surprised too. Had to go and look and see how’d they compare. Really, there’s no wrong answer, but $1100 is quite a difference.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I agree on the 72” but for 40s it’s necessary, I’m having my front built as narrow as he can and still clear.

I was surprised too. Had to go and look and see how’d they compare. Really, there’s no wrong answer, but $1100 is quite a difference.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Fusions package also comes with their 2.5 ton DL and TR which are nice as hell. Necessary...no, considering we can just move ours over but still a nice touch.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Fusions package also comes with their 2.5 ton DL and TR which are nice as hell. Necessary...no, considering we can just move ours over but still a nice touch.

Different width axles, so we need new ones anyway, but very good point. That’s 1100 right there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Coop

Caught the Bug
Those videos are sweet!! So much for needing 40s!?!?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Awesome video. Remember that very well. Very exciting! Plus, while we ate lunch, for our entertainment, we got to watch as 5 Toyota Land Cruisers literally destroyed themselves on Golden Crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wjtstudios

Hooked
The parts are coming in. Notorious fenders are here and will go to paint next week.

IMG_2351.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom