New Rig - Silver Bullet - DTD, 60/80, 40’s....

jdofmemi

Not sure how I feel about these yet. I’ll see how they do when I drive.

View attachment 327117

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did them on mine. Hood stays rock solid all the way to 90.

The downside I see is the metal part of the latch often doesn't stay open, and gets under the hood when you shut it. Then you have to pull the center latch to lift it enough to get them out. It's a PITA when it does, but you get used to it soon enough.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
New Rig - DTD, 60/80, 40’s....

I don't know if I'd go to the trouble of putting them on to begin with, but since they're already on I don't think I'd go to the trouble of taking them off. They do work pretty slick.

Badass Jeep BTW. Gonna need an Eddie garage pretty soon

I wouldn’t say it was trouble to get them one. It was no harder than any other hood latch. They just bolted right up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
I wouldn’t say it was trouble to get them one. It was no harder than any other hood latch. They just bolted right up.

Gotcha - I assumed they came already installed.

The latches? I’m confused now. Lol

:crazyeyes: LOL, I assumed you bought the Jeep with the new latches already installed and were debating whether or not you liked them. I didn't realize that you installed them yourself.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What did you use for the rear seat recliners. A kit like most or did you just fab something up?

A kit. We have it in the 2017 and it’s been great. It was a pain in the dick in this one with the tuffy deck but I got it to work. They have different kits (plastic and steel) we have the steel in the 2017 with no issues. I got the plastic for this one to try it and they seem pretty solid.

A kit. We have it in the 2017 and it’s been great. It was a pain in the dick in this one with the tuffy deck but I got it to work. They have different kits (plastic and steel) we have the steel in the 2017 with no issues. I got the plastic for this one to try it and they seem pretty solid.

Awesome. I’ve been meaning to get some being that we’ve got kids with one still in a car seat which makes road trips a bit uncomfortable for them.

Top Bottom