Enforcers Unite!

Mdrnizd

Spoke with Wes at Trail Jeeps and I am incredibly impressed with his quote. I think I have found who I'll be giving my business! ;)

One thing though, Wes suggested I run a 3" Enforcer since I have flat fenders...I will be running 37s so I want to hear all of your suggestions for running a 3" or 4" on my Jeep...

I run a 3" Enforcer with flat fenders and 37's.

File Feb 27, 11 03 31 PM.jpg

Spoke with Wes at Trail Jeeps and I am incredibly impressed with his quote. I think I have found who I'll be giving my business! ;)

One thing though, Wes suggested I run a 3" Enforcer since I have flat fenders...I will be running 37s so I want to hear all of your suggestions for running a 3" or 4" on my Jeep...

I gurantee Wes knows what hes talking about. Im sure his logic was to give you the lowest COG.

vitodivita

Folks with the 2.0 King shocks, could you share your experience with them? I'm looking to pair my evo coils with the best possible shock to improve on road ride quality, and I would like to hear some opinions before I finally make a decision.

Thanks

CJW

Folks with the 2.0 King shocks, could you share your experience with them? I'm looking to pair my evo coils with the best possible shock to improve on road ride quality, and I would like to hear some opinions before I finally make a decision.

Thanks

I just swapped to Evo coils and the 2.5 adjustable kings. I've been waiting to go Offroad and then I'll do a little review write up. But initial feel on road and bombing through some fields is great! They ride very smooth but control the ride well. Controls body roll well and doesn't beat the crap out of you when driving down unmaintained roads. So far I'm very pleased with them. FYI, I just swapped these in from having AEV coils and bilsteins.

TwistedJK

Awesome lifts guys! This has definately made the decision for me. Going to go with the 4" lift and 35's for now, since the jeep is always loaded down with passengers and my bumpers and armor weigh a lot. I might be able to order the kit by the end of this month if all goes well.

One question though, if I rarely disconnect my front axle since all we have is mud puts, will I need a new front driveshaft right off the bat? Or will it be ok until I start to actually felx it out?

Awesome lifts guys! This has definately made the decision for me. Going to go with the 4" lift and 35's for now, since the jeep is always loaded down with passengers and my bumpers and armor weigh a lot. I might be able to order the kit by the end of this month if all goes well.

One question though, if I rarely disconnect my front axle since all we have is mud puts, will I need a new front driveshaft right off the bat? Or will it be ok until I start to actually felx it out?

Your gonna need a new one sooner or later. 4" will have your front driveshaft at a steeeeeep ass angle causing it to fail.

Top Bottom