WAYALIFE VIDEO : If One Opens... I'm Outta Here!

Jimi2b

Toujours d'attaque Mr Jones ?!
Superbe ballade :thumb:

Always attack Mr. Jones ?!
Superb ballad :thumb:

LeoD

Enjoyed watching your adventure

That was a great adventure, thank you for sharing. It was fun to see the places you explored and the fun time you guys had in the sand. The adventure video was a nice addition to just the trail videos.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. When you started out there, I wondered how the stock tires were going to do.

They would have done better had we aired down. That being said, the Coopers moved through it well even at street pressure. Yet another reason why I love them :yup:

That was a really cool video! Those caves and formations are really awesome. It’s amazing to imagine all the water that was once there.

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed the video and yes, it would have been amazing to see what the area was like back when it was the size of a Great Lake.

That would be awesome. Definitely keep me in mind if you put together another one. [emoji106]

You bet. This was a last minute deal but it'd be fun to put together an organized run like this. :yup:

Simply amazing. The outsides of those caves are incredible. The textures drive me crazy. I have to see that for myself. Thank you for sharing.

Pretty neat stuff, right :yup:

We just did this awesome trip two weekends ago. This is what’s so great about living in Nevada! Missed the petroglyphs, but on our list next time. Keeping this place a secret, as it is almost untouched and undisturbed! Thanks for sharing a great video!

Thank you for not saying where this place is :cool:

Great video! And wow those rock formations are amazing would love to go see that in person.

Thank you and yes, they are amazing. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video really cool places

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed the video :)

Really cool adventure. My favorite kind of Jeeping. It's nice to see you guys doing adventure videos more often. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! It's trips like this that got Cindy and I into Jeeps in the first place :)

Love these videos [emoji869]

So glad to hear it, thanks!

That was a great adventure, thank you for sharing. It was fun to see the places you explored and the fun time you guys had in the sand. The adventure video was a nice addition to just the trail videos.

It's a lot easier doing trail videos with rock crawling and as much as we love making them, trips like this is really where our hearts are. We just never thought people would be interested in a video like this but we may have to make more of them now. :cool:

Very cool video, thanks for sharing 👍

Glad you enjoyed it :)

That video was awesome, best editing I have seen yet!

Thanks, we're so glad to hear it :)

Another awesome production. Went perfect with my morning coffee.

Awesome and thank you.

Brute

Hooked
This is why we have jeeps...another awesome trip. I'm looking forward someday to join you guys...

Discount Tire

Eddie, thank you for another excellent adventure to some far away places I have never visited before. I always appreciate you taking us along for the ride.

How cool to see the geological formations that were formed underwater. Having ancient Indians use it as a cave made it even better. I wonder if the sand was a mixture of shells from the lake that made you dig in more than regular sand.

I always enjoy checking out caves or mines as long as there are no rattlesnakes. :eek:

I have to agree the music was outstanding. Good selection. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is why we have jeeps...another awesome trip. I'm looking forward someday to join you guys...

It's nothing hardcore but it'd be great if you could join us on some of these runs :yup:

Eddie, thank you for another excellent adventure to some far away places I have never visited before. I always appreciate you taking us along for the ride.

How cool to see the geological formations that were formed underwater. Having ancient Indians use it as a cave made it even better. I wonder if the sand was a mixture of shells from the lake that made you dig in more than regular sand.

I always enjoy checking out caves or mines as long as there are no rattlesnakes. :eek:

I have to agree the music was outstanding. Good selection. :thumb:

Glad you enjoyed the trip. I know you're really into this stuff too :cool:

jesse3638

Hooked
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy desert exploration. I actually got in to a Jeep because of work. We were conducting abandoned mine surveys during our off season and got to get paid to go explore the Mojave desert. I've logged countless miles with work. Maybe one day I'll be able to make my way out there and do some exploring. Hoping I have another chance to be relocated to Boise in the coming months.

benatc1

Hooked
Enjoyed the video, very cool area out there, have explored it a bit but there is so much! Looks like it was a great day in a very unique place! Thanks for sharing

dwvninety

Awesome video especially those caves, if for some strange reason you got stuck on the sand alone I wonder if airing down could have you drive out without any type of help?

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome video especially those caves, if for some strange reason you got stuck on the sand alone I wonder if airing down could have you drive out without any type of help?
I sure it would have helped but still may have been challenging. Having spent a lot of time at the dunes airing down makes it possible to a lot of places in 2wd. Having run my jeep at the dunes I found that about 12-15 psi would take me anywhere. All sands are no created equal though. The key is not to bury yourself to the axle. Even airing down after you begin to get stuck can help.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aust249

Thanks for sharing. Trips like these is exactly why I bought another Jeep to create memories with the family.

Top Bottom