JL JOURNEY : RECAP 2018 - a Year in Review with the Jeep JL Wrangler

ItalianStyle

As always, another great product from the WAYALIFE team. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for sharing your memories of an exciting and action packed year! Looking forward to seeing more in 2019 and most importantly, receiving our new JLU so we too can share some of our off-raoding adventures from Italy! Happy New Year to everyone in the Wayalife family!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Great compilation to see a little of all the trips.

I had to cast it up on the big TV so we could enjoy it more.

It is inspiration to me for our own JL journey that is starting.

See you later this week

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You guys had a busy year with tons of journeys! Loved following your adventures as always! Happy new year!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
An amazing year for you guys! We’re all so blessed to have you and Cindy and for sharing your experiences and adventures with us. On to 2019, Happy New Year!!

Thanks, it really had been a hell of a year but really, every year is like that for us. I think this is just the first time we documented so much of it.

As far as blessing goes, I have to say that it is we who feel so fortunate to have awesome guys like you here on WAYALIFE, sharing your builds and trips and of course, good times here on the forum. Happy New Year to you :thumb:

Great video Cindy and Eddie! Time flies by so quick. Happy New Year!

Man, it really does. Happy New Year to you :)

Hell of a year! Amy and I just finished watching. “He did a lot of lift kits” Amy said towards the end. Lol.

:cheesy: And those are just the ones we filmed!! :crazyeyes:

Looking forward to more of your extremely well done videos in 2019! Cheers! 🥃

Thank you, we're so glad to hear you've been enjoying our videos. Happy New Year :)

Once again another awesome video. It was great to see the progression of changes throughout the year. Always enjoy the trips. Thank you for all of your work that you put in to this. Looking forward to more. Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always, another great product from the WAYALIFE team. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for sharing your memories of an exciting and action packed year! Looking forward to seeing more in 2019 and most importantly, receiving our new JLU so we too can share some of our off-raoding adventures from Italy! Happy New Year to everyone in the Wayalife family!

Be sure to post up pics of your JL once you get yours! Happy New Year :)

Best Wishes from France...:honey::honey::honey:

Thank you, Happy New Year!

Great compilation to see a little of all the trips.

I had to cast it up on the big TV so we could enjoy it more.

It is inspiration to me for our own JL journey that is starting.

See you later this week

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing you and your family soon :thumb:

You guys had a busy year with tons of journeys! Loved following your adventures as always! Happy new year!

We just need to get you out with us again. Happy New Year!

Ddays

Hooked
Really cool recap of the year! I watched this last night and of course ended up watching several other videos and as usual cursed my geographical location. It's just Just so awesome out West :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really cool recap of the year! I watched this last night and of course ended up watching several other videos and as usual cursed my geographical location. It's just Just so awesome out West :cool:

Well, if we can ever get you out this way, we'd love to show you around :thumb:

I only live about 6 hours east of them and I still haven’t been able to make a trip happen. Pitfalls of having a Years schedule planned out first of the year. This year will be different though.

Ddays

Hooked
Well, if we can ever get you out this way, we'd love to show you around :thumb:

That would be an absolute dream trip! I thought this was going to be the year but we have a wedding this Summer so looks like maybe 2020. Got my fingers crossed it all lines up!

I only live about 6 hours east of them and I still haven’t been able to make a trip happen. Pitfalls of having a Years schedule planned out first of the year. This year will be different though.

I'd love to have a couple days in Moab on that trip!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Definitely seems like it has been a busy but good year! How many sets of coils and shocks did you go through on Jet Li? Lol

Happy New Year!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome recap to 2018! Looking forward to a great 2019 of great wheeling videos!

Thanks! We'll be filming our very first this weekend :thumb:

Definitely seems like it has been a busy but good year! How many sets of coils and shocks did you go through on Jet Li? Lol

Happy New Year!

I think we showed 4 on the video but there was at least one more that we didn't get in. :crazyeyes:

Finally got some focused time to see this.

Just So Awesome !!!

How can anybody not want a jeep to explore?

Great job Eddie and Cindy[emoji122]

Thanks Et, looking forward to seeing you soon! :cool:

Awesome recap. It was a busy year for sure. 20k miles is no joke.

Being that we work from home and have other Jeeps that we do drive... yeah, 20k was a bit surprising even to us :crazyeyes:

It's been great watching the new JL, one thing is for sure... it will have a fun life!

So glad you've been enjoying what you've been seeing so far :)

Pretty cool seeing everything you've done to Jet Li in just a year.

And that's just the start of it all :crazyeyes:

Great video, A year has gone by already since getting JetLi . Looking forward to another year of videos and everthing else you two do for us here on Wayalife and JLWrangler. Thank you again :honey:

Top Bottom