Wanted: Stock OEM White painted JT fenders

Mister JT

Why not just get your fenders painted?

I've spent some time in the water in Kahalu'u pulling he'e out of the water over the years...if you put 40's on your rig, you could probably spear them from the driver's seat...

Contemplating on the Genright set. Like how they sit in the fender seams and give adequate clearance for a bigger set of rubber down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MericaMade

LOL, I think we all get looked at like we have 2 heads here at first because this is such a close group. The ones that end up staying and contributing are the ones that dont get all butthurt over the ribbing they get at first.

I don't recall getting shit but but have been called a few names by one person LOL.

Mister JT

So I just saw the pricing on the GenRight tube fenders. For $1,600+ I can't justify it. That money could better be placed into some suspension components. They do look nice though!

image001.jpg

jdofmemi

So I just saw the pricing on the GenRight tube fenders. For $1,600+ I can't justify it. That money could better be placed into some suspension components. They do look nice though!

View attachment 338034

Those look nice, but I would be leery of any rigid fenders on a JL.
If you bump something with them, they do a LOT of damage to the aluminum body panels they attach to.

I seen that in person recently, though not on my rig.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Those look nice, but I would be leery of any rigid fenders on a JL.
If you bump something with them, they do a LOT of damage to the aluminum body panels they attach to.

I seen that in person recently, though not on my rig.

I thought only the doors are beer cans....?

Top Bottom