Bunch of assholes that can't take a joke. You guys suck.

Trail JK

I heard about this cult of Eddie and I have to admit I felt the chill. But I figured this is the largest gathering of evo fanboys on the net so I thought this was the place to look. I'd like to find an old evo lever for sale. The single through down. I don't go fast. I just hit the rocks and a fair amount of mud. I hope someone wants to sell one or I'll just end up making one or buying the bolt one.

I've got an old EVO lever you can have. If you bend over you'll feel it percolating from your ass.

Fucktard

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I've not been on any other forums, do people just talk about us all the time? Every fuktard that trolls here always says how they read or are told about us

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Man, we are such asshole for not believing in sincerity of joking around. For a minute I thought you were on here trolling around to most likely impress a bunch of fuckboys (sarcasm)! Seriously your pathetic. Now go back to the troll hole you came from, so you can brag to your lovers how you told us off after we were mean and banned you.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You're just like the rest. You come here to start shit then make us look like the bad guys. You're a sand pounder. Get lost.

Cbickel25

Star Trek reruns got boring. I did find some interesting battery terminals on one of your build threads. I'll get some.

Top Bottom