Must be real cool to be a part of the wayalife squad

WJCO

Meme King
I was driving around yesterday and saw a house having what appeared to be a B-Day or Easter party. What caught my attention is the large bounce house in the back yard. I stopped opened their back gate walked up to the thing. It was amazing so I climbed right in. Only problem was all these kids so I kicked them all out so I had it all to myself. As you can imagine their parents and the owners of the house got mad, especially because I was a total stranger. So I cussed them out told them what they were BBQing wasn't right and they should all eat salad. After I was tired of jumping I ran back to my prius with an angry mob behind me and hummed off. Happy Easter WAL!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

You should make a YouTube video on how rude these people were to not let you use their property for your own interests. Make sure to include that they are anti women, anti veteran, and that they don't like black people. That would make the most sense.

-Sent by an angry, vegan, super liberal, lesbian, negro, transgendered, pro-choice, freeloader, millennial, environmental, entitled jackass that thinks the world owes me to fix my problems. Oh, and CrossFit too.

Top Bottom