New Rig - Silver Bullet - DTD, 60/80, 40’s....

USMC Wrangler

No idea on the spark plug thing. It’s not easy to do and you won’t find any write ups on replacing it because it’s behind the motor. No way to film or photograph it.

Yes I’m tackling it this weekend. Tearing everything down this week to be ready for the part when it comes in.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds great. [emoji22] I’m about to crack 80,000 so I guess I better start planning for it...

Exodus 4x4

No idea on the spark plug thing. It’s not easy to do and you won’t find any write ups on replacing it because it’s behind the motor. No way to film or photograph it.

Yes I’m tackling it this weekend. Tearing everything down this week to be ready for the part when it comes in.

If you’re gonna tear it down that far you might as well go all the way and add 2 more cylinders.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
That's pretty wild with all that oil, good luck with the repair, sounds like a bitch. But like Sharkey said, best way to get it registered in the future is to move over the hill..

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Wouldn’t it be easier to put oil in the windshield washer fluid container and run the hose to a valve cover then just hit the button every so often?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Did a coolant flush as well and cleaned the radiator out. Was hammering on it this afternoon when I went to the lake and it didn’t overheat near as bad as it used to. No oil smell inside either. Will check the intake in a few when it cools off a bit. Pretty sure I got it fixed though. Next is a water pump.

IMG_0198.jpg

Top Bottom