Go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself

TrailHunter

Hooked
Anyone ever feel like they lose brain cells after reading some of this stuff??? Maybe I'll pick up the cat in the hat and feel better about myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's like watching an episode of Jerry Springer.... It's a little painful, but entertaining... and after watching it, you're like... "Hell Yeah, I'm doing pretty awesome for myself..."

Last edited:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I call Bull Shit... you have to try to sound this ignorant. My 1st grader has better spelling, punctuation, and grammar than this guy.
This guy is just having a blast trolling is what I think.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Ur ignorance and imachurity really shows I do know when to shut up but I'm not going to when some ass clown keeps insulting me and inciting drama and then is proven wrong yet he can't accept it and then keeps saying I'm wrong when in fact I'm right and what I posted was right he just failed to read like everyone else on this thread I'm not on any mission my whole point of the conversation was to let the OP know what oil I use and what lift I was running not what's the best lift and what's the shitty lift and u guys are a joke some of the top shops around and around me all carry rough country so go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself cause u are very amusing and not pulling any skin off my back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

How about Rancho. Should we shove that, too?

Try finding a grammar class at the local community college. May I'll be able to read your posts.

You are the run on sentence king!

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
...I think I could get a more rounded and cohesive sentence if I threw a dictionary against a fan, and then randomly pieced words together from the scraps :grayno:

My favorite quote of the day.

Entertaining thread. Fella didn't just stick his toe in it: had to go looking for the diving board at the deep end.

Zstairlessone

It's not recommended to mix regular oil with synthetic oil as the synthetic oil has additives and the properties that are in those additives could interact and cause the oil to destabilize and thus cause internal damage, me personally i would run synthetic oil but if u are on a budget and can oil afford regular oil stick with a good brand like Castrol or Valvoline, as for the lift i have a Rough Country X-Series lift with dual stabilizers in the front it has been a very good lift and have had none of the problems that i have heard from other members.

WTF? Additives have nothing to do with the differences between synthetic and dino oils. Every oil manufacturer puts an additive pack in their oil, some cheap out and some don't. According to you conventional oils can't be mixed for the same reason as conventional and synthetic oils.

Oil additives don't cause oil to destabilize, but your ignorance (and attempted propagation of said ignorance) might destabilize someone's ability to make a sound decision on how to care for their Jeep.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
WTF? Additives have nothing to do with the differences between synthetic and dino oils. Every oil manufacturer puts an additive pack in their oil, some cheap out and some don't. According to you conventional oils can't be mixed for the same reason as conventional and synthetic oils.

Oil additives don't cause oil to destabilize, but your ignorance (and attempted propagation of said ignorance) might destabilize someone's ability to make a sound decision on how to care for their Jeep.

You are using big words. I don't know if he'll understand you.

Zstairlessone

This is actually not true... Back when synthetic oil did come out originally they thought it not to be compatible with regular oil. However there have been studies done and shown that is perfectly acceptable to mix the two and will not cause harm. Also as everyone else dated he is probably running a synthetic blend which is perfectly acceptable as well. Too OP..... You can run full synthetic, synthetic blend...or regular oil completely up to you. I am a firm believer in synthetic and I run 8000 Miles on an oil change running Mobil 1 full synthetic or full synthetic high mileage and would recommend you change the filter halfway through. I run the filter the whole time. I have done this on my Ram pickup since I bought it and it has 226,000 MI and bought it with 54,000 miles on it and has been just fine. Again my personal preference but I believe synthetic is better and you can run it longer. Or you can run regular oil for about half the price and change everything out around 5,000 miles. There have been many studies done on regular oil as well lasting up to and over 10,000 miles and being just fine as well. Although most people don't choose to go that long on regular oil. As far as the lift as WJCO asked... What are you running now? As long as your setup is okay and nice and tight changing the lift is just personal preference at this point. Save up the money for a good lift or buy a good lift used if you can find one. Again just my$0.02. I have found two lift kits so far that I have purchased online off of Craigslist and such that are in perfect shape and saved a ton of money. Might not be the smartest investment but again saved a ton of money and bought lift kits for little to nothing and give me good idea of where I want to go but I was also starting from scratch more less on one of them. In the end it's going to have to be your personal decision. Good luck ddc4d Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yep, there are a lot of synthetic oils you can't mix with regular oil, but you can't (shouldn't unless you really hate your Jeep) use them in automotive applications so mixing isn't an issue.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
So let me see if i got this right ... mix oils and make sure i run dual ruff country steering stablizers .. hmm so the fact i have been sticking with synth.oil and havent run a s,s, in about 6 months is wrong,,,,, well shit i guess im just a dum ass then ,,, oh and umm i dont have a evo lift to shove anywhere, and the reason so many places push the rough country lift is they know your gonna spend money on it then realize its no good so you come back spend more more on something better, DOH !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

dwvninety

I just bought a Rough Country lift and a dual steering stabilizer. I'm going to have Pep Boys install it. Thanks for the advise.

Top Bottom