You're the kind of douche we gave blanket parties to in the military.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
You're the kind of douche we gave blanket parties to in the military.

I’m going to bet your idea of a blanket party is quit different that what the rest of us have in mind. #dontaskdonttell

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

SlyWit

I have been running without a spare for a while now. I am getting some new wheels and want to carry my spare.
I originally took off the SH!TY RC Reinforement plate (garbage) which I didn't buy it was on the jeep, and my door rattled, creeked and popped.
I took off the rear tire carrier till I found something better.

I am looking at the Teraflex alpha hinge and tire carrier for the JL
Smittybuilt HD hinge andcarrier
and the Rugged Ridge hinge and carrier.
REally like the engineering of the "ONE PIECE" hinge setup of the TF, but the $nut is huge.
the SB and RR are compatible in price.

Anyone running any of the above. Really want to hear from the TERAFLEX people.

SlyWit

Fit, finish, and function is great... Only complaint would be climbing into the jeep from odd angles with no doors on occasionally I hit my head on them, but to be fair I'm a big clumsy bastard.

ETA: I used some RAM mounts to mount my hand held race radio to the ball on the drivers side which works great.
Trials and tribulations of being a jeep owner. Done it a million times, but I suppose there are worse things in life then hitting my mirrors getting in and out of my jeep with the top and doors off!?

SlyWit

I helped a friend of mine install his EVO carrier today, and where the mounts go through the body, it leaves large gaps. Am I missing something, or is this the way EVO intended it to be.

View attachment 343603

View attachment 343604

It seems like a lot of water and debris will get into those gaps

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
That is one of the reasons I didn't want to purchase. Bullcrap design like that is a pisser! I'm a engineering professional and that is piss poor, and I don't care how you slice. EVO needs to step up it's game!

MericaMade

Ok this is wierd, on my side the title said something about a tire carrier, when I went to post is said I could not post and the title name changed.

SlyWit

So I make a comment with regards to the gaps on the hinge and a mod deletes it! BS
What differing opinions get kicked to the side and deleted? Screw this!

SlyWit

No you’re posts were moved to your own thread because you are a jackass.
Really? Nice attitude. And you would be? Oh yeah, nobody! My comment was spot on. You're comment about me being a whatever is just how small your dick is, and how big your mouth is. So junior, GFY!

Top Bottom