VIDEO : DREAMING of a WAYALIFE White Wheeling Christmas

lampltr

Fantastic vid as always Eddie, miss the white stuff especially if you have something similar to a Wrangler regardless how it is setup. Time spent in the outdoors, with family and friends is the most cherished. Being stuck in a compound with 12' T walls and moving around in armored plated vehicles daily makes one long to get back to hit the ledges and tall pines of home. Many thanks for your support for this web site, how to's, great posts and of course the great videos. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all :beer:;)

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Thank you for sharing. Looks like you were pushing some pretty deep stuff in a few of those clips. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Merry Christmas to all on the Wayalife.

Buster3479

Merry Christmas Eddie, Cindy, and Tessa. It was wonderful to meet you three this year. Merry Christmas to our entire Wayalife family!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Marlo, Merry Christmas to you :)

Merry Christmas, and thanks to all the Wayalife family for making the Jeep experience a joy.

Thanks to Eddie and family for making this place we can all enjoy.

Thanks Jerry, Merry Christmas to you and your family and I look forward to seeing you soon. :cool:

Thanks for the great, snowy video and for hosting and fostering this community.

Those Pappy shots look cold! 🥶

Happy Holidays everyone!

:cheesy: It was stupid cold that day but crazy fun. Merry Christmas to you :)

Wow, Rubicat just straight up plowing out there! :cheesy:

Merry Christmas, friends!

The crazy thing was that she was running 40" tires in that clip. With RPM's screaming, the Coopers just dug down and kept plowing away. :yup:
Merry Christmas to you :)

Will watch later, but hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! We miss you!

Merry Christmas Ben, I hope you and Alex have a wonderful day. Looking forward to seeing you soon. :thumb:

Merry Christmas to all.

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you :)

Merry christmas to everyone in the forum, awesome video, everyone stay safe and enjoy family time

Thank you, a very Merry Christmas to you as well :)

Merry Christmas. Good choice of thump thump thump thump music.

:cheesy: :cheesy: So awesome! Merry Christmas to you and your family Doug :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool - nice to see some old iron in there too :thumb:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Merry Christmas all you heathens!
Happy to see the Jeep iron out there!

LOL! Merry Christmas :D

Awesome video. I love that old Willys. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Pappy is the best. Maybe the only thing that I know will fire up and run if the world were ever to come to an end. Merry Christmas :cool:

Wishing you all a joyful and happy Christmas from SLC, this year. Smile, Be Happy and Laugh like you're a Munchkin.

:cheesy: Will do and Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas! Awesome video!

So glad you enjoyed it. Merry Christmas!

Love this! You guys are the best. Love how you wish everyone Merry Christmas 👍

Awesome, Merry Christmas to you :)

Great video!

Merry Christmas!

Thank you, we're glad you liked it. Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS [emoji320][emoji319] EVERYONE!!

And a very Merry Christmas to you :)

Merry Christmas Eddie and Cindy. What’s up with the music ( last few seconds) I think the chorus was out of tone! [emoji23]

Merry Christmas everyone!

:cheesy: Have some liquored up eggnog - it'll sound perfect afterward :D

I have yet to go snow wheeling. It looks like a blast!

Merry Christmas to all and thanks to Eddie and Cindy for all you guys do to bring us misfits together all year long! 🍻

It can be hard to get out in the white stuff down in SoCal. Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Fun video! Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Merry Christmas to all ! :hohoho:

That was just what was needed on this warm Christmas eve :thumb:

All this time in Texas and I'm still as homesick for mountains and a white Christmas as the 1st year I arrived.

Well, may you have a very Merry Christmas :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great present! Thanks! Merry Christmas!

You're very welcome and Merry Christmas to you :)

Whats up with the Damn JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE Music??? How about some soft new age, quiet instrumental or nature sounds? Other than that, Great Video! [emoji51]

Merry Xmas!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Merry Christmas Kirk. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day :)

Neat video. Merry Christmas to you Cindy and Eddie. And everyone else as well.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Jason :)

Fantastic vid as always Eddie, miss the white stuff especially if you have something similar to a Wrangler regardless how it is setup. Time spent in the outdoors, with family and friends is the most cherished. Being stuck in a compound with 12' T walls and moving around in armored plated vehicles daily makes one long to get back to hit the ledges and tall pines of home. Many thanks for your support for this web site, how to's, great posts and of course the great videos. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all :beer:;)

Thank you for your service. Please be safe out there and Merry Christmas!

Great clips! Merry Christmas.

Glad you enjoyed them. Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas [emoji319] may you have many Jeep parts under your tree!

Likewise! Merry Christmas :)

Great Video, Merry Christmas to all Wayalife. Now we go sit by the fire and open presents that video made me feel cold.

:cheesy: Merry Christmas Dave :)

Thank you for sharing. Looks like you were pushing some pretty deep stuff in a few of those clips. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Merry Christmas to all on the Wayalife.

Both Rubicat and Moby were running 40" tires so yeah, pretty deep :crazyeyes:

Merry Christmas Eddie, Cindy, and Tessa. It was wonderful to meet you three this year. Merry Christmas to our entire Wayalife family!

Merry Christmas to you as well! :thumb:

Merry Christmas! No snow here boo!

Bummer. We're getting some today but just a bit. Merry Christmas to you :)

Merry Christmas Cindy, Eddie, and Tessa!!

Thanks Steve, Merry Christmas to you :)

Maxdady

Merry Bead Lock Christmas! Thanks for the video, actually was our first kinda white Christmas...snowed in Dayton for all of 10 minutes! hehe

20181223_145857.jpg

:beer:

RockingK

Merry Christmas Eddie and Cindy,

Thank you for another great video! Wishing you a Happy New Year as well:rock:

Ken

Top Bottom