Cooper vs Nitto

JAGS

Hooked
On pavement, the Coopers are louder than the Nitto TG, but that's why we have the ability of turning up the volume on our stereos.

I’ve heard this from others as well. Someone I trust fully and well respected here.

To others who’ve run TG and Cooper pros...how much louder we talking.

I’m another one who can’t decide between the nitto, coops, and toyos.

This has been a good thread to catch up on.

BaddestCross

I’ve heard this from others as well. Someone I trust fully and well respected here.

Since I've never had a new set of Nittos, I can't really compare. 😂

I can, however, say that these Coopers are extremely quiet compared to the old 35s I had which were in much better shape than the 37s I just replaced. In fact, they're probably the most quiet M/Ts I've ever run. I don't really hear or feel the tread even at a slow rate of speed.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

benatc1

Hooked

I actually thought my coopers were quieter than my nittos, maybe im mistaken though. Don't care about the noise personally though. Not like either are mud grapplers lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Since I've never had a new set of Nittos, I can't really compare. [emoji23]

I can, however, say that these Coopers are extremely quiet compared to the old 35s I had which were in much better shape than the 37s I just replaced. In fact, they're probably the most quiet M/Ts I've ever run. I don't really hear or feel the tread even at a slow rate of speed.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I actually thought my coopers were quieter than my nittos, maybe im mistaken though. Don't care about the noise personally though. Not like either are mud grapplers lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the replies. This is interesting.

RCVRY

I’ve TG’s on my Jeep and Coopers on our work truck. I’ve not noticed much difference in road noise or manners. I can say the Coopers are better in deep snow, but it is a 1-ton truck so not quite apples to apples [emoji519]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Comparing worn out Trail Grapplers (40,000 +/-) to new Coopers for me, the Coopers make less road noise. Maybe the slightly narrower 315/70R17 Coop than the 35x12.5 Nitto is making a difference? I’m no engineer though. [emoji6]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

Top Bottom