New Jeep LoD Roof Rack - $1600/obo

Discodill

The full price for this configuration new is $1798 plus shipping. PICKUP LOCALLY IN SAN DIEGO AREA. CASH ONLY.

This is a brand new LoD Roof Rack that slides back and forth to an awning position which is great for camping and allows access to open the soft top. No other top on the market does this. Gobi racks are are the next best rack but they have to be fully unloaded and Gobi has an awkward upward hinge (15ft vertical) and no awning feature. This LoD rack holds 600lbs in the closed position and 300lbs open.

Very solid steel heavy duty construction! I bought it and tried it out for a couple of weeks but it's not compatible with other upgrades I need for overland trips. It's been sitting in my garage since I took it off in the spring; so my guilt quotient is getting pretty high.

It's in spotless condition and I have all the parts well labelled and sorted for pick-up. It works great and the installation was easy. No games, no haggling and I'm ready to sell now, price OBO. Ready for you to pick up in San Diego right away. Cash only.

It's a over $200 off and NO shipping costs for you (another $150 to SD). See screen shot in the pics.

This is an excellent and fair deal and I encourage you to check the LoD website and see the price comparison. You also don't have to wait 5-10 days for shipping and it saves you some time putting it together as the main frame is already constructed. Unboxing this rack took a hefty 2hrs! You avoid that too.

This price also includes:
Air Deflector
Retractable Open Assist Handle
Aluminum Floor Kit (orig. $299) (still in original plastic wrap)

Video and mfr details here:
http://www.lodoffroad.com/xcart/product.php?printable=Y&productid=16251

00e0e_jQKJytPyKzo_600x450.jpg 00b0b_lVQrZf2qQpI_600x450.jpg 00F0F_4Q4R6uusZf3_600x450.jpg 00f0f_dOs8F6dorBe_600x450.jpg 00j0j_4HR86K3kLnv_600x450.jpg 00J0J_91CVudnMM4q_600x450.jpg 00L0L_5tAKnNzGO4v_600x450.jpg 00m0m_f0xnrHtGDqI_600x450.jpg 00O0O_cUTtoevQDwV_600x450.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
In before the "I've been here for a year, only read posts, and participated by only reading all the great info here, I just didn't have anything to post until now. " Or something along those lines.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
"Brand new" yet pictures of it mounted on your Jeep? I call that USED.

Welcome to Wayalife!

:standing wave:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
In before the "I've been here for a year, only read posts, and participated by only reading all the great info here, I just didn't have anything to post until now. " Or something along those lines.

:cheesy: :cheesy: So you're saying people say that?

Discodill

"Brand new" yet pictures of it mounted on your Jeep? I call that USED.

Welcome to Wayalife!

:standing wave:

Point taken. Maybe I should have reserved the term "brand new" to specify "new in box". I figured I was doing the buyer a favor: Recalling the monumental PIA of removing it all from LODs spray-foam-filled-boxes. I suggest to all who buy a brand new one to: Prepare your reciprocating saw, 3-4 box cutter blades, a back brace and at least 2hrs of cutting (for an athletic adult). Hopefully, LOD finds a way to improve the unboxing experience.

Agreed on USED, in so far as: The rack was on the jeep for less than 14 days for only highway miles and a 2mi stretch dirt road (still in 2H).

Cheers.

Top Bottom