JL JOURNAL : Checking Steering Components / Setting Toe / Recenter Steering Wheel

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The whole series on the Dynatrac front end from the beginning to end was great.
Very informative,great editing,very very helpful.
You can read all about it but until you see all put together that’s when it all makes sense.
Thanks so much for insight.
You guys always do a great job.

We're happy that we could make this series and share it with people like you. Hope it helps you out :)

The best tech video yet. Great information. So much value in this video and the why behind the what is what really sets it apart from others floating around out there. The explanation of Toe in and why it’s important was great.

Well, we know full well that videos like this are far from being the sexiest things in the world but it is our hope that they're helpful to other Jeepers. :yup:

Another great video that was very informative and in layman terms...this is a good reference to go back to...

Awesome, glad to hear it :)

You and Jim did a great job breaking it down. Great knowledge! Thank you

We really appreciate it. Fortunately, it was fun to do if only because Jim and I are good friends and all we did was talk about Jeep stuff :crazyeyes:

dvhorn00

As always, excellent video!

Which tie-rod end replacement do you recommend? Mine is worn out as well.

Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always, excellent video!

Which tie-rod end replacement do you recommend? Mine is worn out as well.

Thanks!

Well, being that we haven't actually tested any yet, it'd be hard for me to "recommend" anything but what I can tell you is that we will do have a Synergy one coming to us and we will be giving it a try.

jesse3638

Hooked
We really appreciate it. Fortunately, it was fun to do if only because Jim and I are good friends and all we did was talk about Jeep stuff :crazyeyes:

Nerds!...haha

It's ok. I geek out on that stuff too. I've always tried to figure out how things worked and these videos are great.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for another great and informative video. Now I know how to check my JK and keep up on it. Very simple. Thank you.

You bet! Glad that we could help out in this way :)

Nerds!...haha

It's ok. I geek out on that stuff too. I've always tried to figure out how things worked and these videos are great.

LOL!! Guilty as charged. :D

Such great info. Thanks for creating and sharing!!!!!

So glad to hear you found it to be informative :)

Top Bottom