BEDEVILED : An Off Road Adventure Through the Historic Devil’s Canyon Jeep Trail

Buster3479

Thank you so much Eddie! As I said in the PM with my info, I just got back in the house from a full day installing EVO Rockstars to find out I won the elusive and coveted shot glasses! What a great way to end a day!

<Jeep Wave> OlllllllO

Buster3479

Came home from work today and found that the shot glasses arrived safely in our mailbox! Had to celebrate the arrival with a little Private Stock! Thanks again Eddie!

Attachments

• 20150819_201330.jpg
    20150819_201330.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 123

noroad

Finally got a chance to sit down and watch it! Amazing what a trail! Great job Eddie and Cindy as well as everyone else that survived the trail!

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
I really enjoyed the video. All of them for that matter. That's one thing that has inspired me to build to go out west. The fact is not only you get the views of a life time, but the sense of history you get visiting these type of trails. Great Video!

BradsTj

Same, that was a great video and watching your videos got my Jeep craving going. I'm slowly building my rig up and one day hope to take on some of these trails.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Great video pretty much my back door where I live!! Amazing what you guys can do with your jeeps. I've been threw that on my dirt bike years ago. Really enjoyed watching the great camaraderie.

Top Bottom