No Fender

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Not to mention that it’s illegal in every state. Enforced or not it just screams “Pull Me Over”.

I-Eat-Mud

Not to mention that it’s illegal in every state. Enforced or not it just screams “Pull Me Over”.

All you need in OK to remain legal is mudflaps on the rear. No laws on front fenders. Still dumb for a street vehicle don’t get me wrong.

nicholsmf

I'm surprised somebody hasn't made a set of truck type fender flares for the JK. Like a finished looking cap to cover the recessed areas where the flares fit. Something like in the picture.

Attachments

• 41+8KgEDNrL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    41+8KgEDNrL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 156

MDK210

View attachment 310419

There’s always the el cheapos

————————
2016 Granite Crystal Metallic 2 door Jk
I’m assuming those are the Smittybilt ones and to be honest after getting them on sale I was pleasantly surprised. I just needed something to clear the 37’s for now and my next step will be aluminum fenders but man anything other than plastic or those Smittybilt’s seem like a PITA to install. So if anyone finds them on sale I say go for it, fit and finish aren’t bad at all.

FLAVE

I’m assuming those are the Smittybilt ones and to be honest after getting them on sale I was pleasantly surprised. I just needed something to clear the 37’s for now and my next step will be aluminum fenders but man anything other than plastic or those Smittybilt’s seem like a PITA to install. So if anyone finds them on sale I say go for it, fit and finish aren’t bad at all.

They were basically the same thing. I don’t think they were a particular name brand but for just over 100 bucks.... worked for me. I had cut flares at first but the driver front decided that it didn’t like its home on the old jeep and flew off at 70mph and was destroyed by an impala.

————————

FLAVE

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

Cheapos survived a rollover pretty well I reckon.

————————

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Even with my tires only sticking out a couple of inches past my fender flares I get a ton of stuff flying from the tires... No flares??? No thanks

I don’t have flares on my tj. Winter is hell. All the slush salt water grime. Straight up the side on re windows doors and sliders. Rain does the same but at least water doesn’t pile up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

conner

I don’t have flares on my tj. Winter is hell. All the slush salt water grime. Straight up the side on re windows doors and sliders. Rain does the same but at least water doesn’t pile up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

louisiana can’t relate haha. rain is something i can relate to but eh waters not as bad. just need inner fenders

Top Bottom