WIN NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses & Visit Our NEW Online Store!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we've opened up an all NEW online store and you can visit it now by clicking on the "Store" link at the top of the page or by clicking on the following link below:

http://wayalife.com/store/

Our new online store is a responsive design and so it should help to make placing orders on your phone or mobile device a lot easier. Of course, what would a new online store be without some NEW swag? Check out our NEW T-shirt and decals that we have to offer! :cool:

WAYALIFE Corona T-Shirt - Charcoal Heather

WAYALIFE Razor Decal

WAYALIFE Spikes Decal

WAYALIFE Diamond in the Rough Decal

WAYALIFE Corona Screen Printed Decal

>> Click HERE to order at the NEW WAYALIFE Store!

WIN NEW WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES
Now for the fun part! If you'd like to be the first to WIN a set of brand NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a current pic of your Jeep on this thread AND showing off a WAYALIFE decal on it. You have one week to enter into the drawing and we will pick a WINNER at random and announce who they are on Sunday, June 7th. You will not have to be present to win.
IMG_6460.jpg

Thanks for checking out our new online store and good luck to all of you :thumb:

Picked totally at random, the WINNER of the NEW WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

How about an older picture of my Wayalife decals while I wait for more decals to arrive.

View attachment 146545

Congratulations DMF :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
New store layout looks great! Like the clean lines and white space. Nice job....Cindy. Lol. 😉👍

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433113480.806023.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Looks awesome can't wait to start ordering some WAYALIFE swag :rock:

Nice job Cindy and Eddie yall keep it up :thumb::yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
image.jpg LOVE the new logo! Man I feel outdated now with my other Wayalife shirts and shot glasses! Time to order new decals and shits and hope to win the new ones!

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I love the new look! I'll be ordering some new swag for sure.
I also would like to win those shot glasses. Here is one that Siebermd took this past weekend or my rig. 1433114367360.jpg

This is about as current as I have since mine is under lock and key at the dealer. Boy these glasses will get a lot of use during this warranty process :cheesy:

New store looks great!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433115391.312616.jpg

Top Bottom