LoD Offroad JLU

WJCO

Meme King
I'm definitely getting that bumper if I get a JL. That thing is awesome looking. Great fit. :thumb:

This week we are fitting and adapting our Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier to work on the JLU. Lots of changes on the rear of the frame, so we have our hands full! :crazyeyes:

pQgNgX.jpg

You're right, it's our test set. We had them mounted on the other Jeep, and now this one is wearing the hand-me-down shoes ;)

My guess is they're "shop wheels/tires" for fitment-testing. The overall height and width is what matters not necessarily the diameter.

We are also currently working on the rear and developing some adaptations to carry a 35" wheel with the stock carrier.

Also, the Destroyer rear bumpers will now feature bezels that can be swapped from the outside oh the vehicle, with the bumper still on it :crazyeyes:

pwDoTD.md.jpg
pwDvj5.md.jpg
pwwf1n.md.jpg
pww0Ls.md.jpg
pwwLvN.md.jpg

A sneak peek of the sensor provisions in the rear bumper, as well as the externally-mounted bezels.

ATTACH=CONFIG]298502[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• pP8MJ1.md.jpg
    pP8MJ1.md.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 61
For those who do not wish to run an aftermarket carrier, we have developed a riser solution to carry an over-sized spare with an aftermarket or stock bumper (to take full advantage of the new, stronger tailgate :D ) as well as a pair of risers for the stock isolators so that the tire doesn't wobble!

pPDezO.md.jpg

Our famous Destroyer Tire Carrier system will be available in the near future for the JLU! Same great tire carrier, with a few improvements: parking assist sensor holes (if you have the system), a swing stop, and camera cable/provisions!

pP8MJ1.md.jpg
pPKihD.md.jpg

Top Bottom