VIDEO : Cooper Tire STT PRO Performance - 2 Years of Testing Out on the Trail

wibornz

I bought the STT Pro in 37 specifically because of your recommendation. While I am not new to Jeeps, I have not had one in a few years. I am purchasing some stuff even before I buy the JL Rubicon so that when I do pull the trigger, it can come home and I can get right to work on it. I have been using this site and your JL site for advice and recommendation. Thanks for testing these things so I can buy right the first time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie for the updates on your Cooper STT Pros.

I just ordered my Cooper STT Pros this morning. Putting them on Monday. Do wish the 255 didn’t have the white writing on the side wall (putting white side on the inside). But excited to try them out.

Glad to hear our video and update was helpful to you. As mentioned, you can always put the white walls on the inside. :yup:

I-Eat-Mud

IMG_0081.JPG IMG_0080.JPG
This thread pretty much sold me on these. Excited to get these guys mounted tomorrow. And get them on some rocks the following weekend.

Bringing this back from the dead because I didn’t believe they were as good as everyone said they are, now that I’ve finally driven on them in every weather, I can finally say, these things kick ass. Deep snow not only has grip but the tread cleans itself out immediately. They have decent grip on the ice for a MT. Cut through the slush to the road no issues. Good mud and sand grip. Not many rocks to climb here. Quiet, comfortable ride, and so far treadlife seems better than every other mt I’ve owned.

Polar vortex 0 : stt pros 1

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bringing this back from the dead because I didn’t believe they were as good as everyone said they are, now that I’ve finally driven on them in every weather, I can finally say, these things kick ass. Deep snow not only has grip but the tread cleans itself out immediately. They have decent grip on the ice for a MT. Cut through the slush to the road no issues. Good mud and sand grip. Not many rocks to climb here. Quiet, comfortable ride, and so far treadlife seems better than every other mt I’ve owned.

Polar vortex 0 : stt pros 1

That is so awesome. Glad to hear they are in fact, everything you heard they’d be [emoji1303]

Top Bottom