Sand Hollow Questions

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I’m gonna be in the area on Thursday and trying to run some of the trails . Will be alone so sticking to trails around 5 Level . Any recommendations on the easier end that are still fun or scenic ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bhaner

I’m gonna be in the area on Thursday and trying to run some of the trails . Will be alone so sticking to trails around 5 Level . Any recommendations on the easier end that are still fun or scenic ?

I didn't do anything under a 6 so cant say for sure... But the East and West rim trails looked good. Make sure you stop by "Top of the World". Great view!

bhaner

Another good pointer... You dont need to go into the state reservoir park and through the tunnel to wheel the trails. They will make you pay per person and per vehicle. Just drive down sand hollow road and over hwy 7 to the water tanks. From there you can get to all the trails without being charged.

MericaMade

Nice pictures! Being that its 5 hours closer to me than MOAB that might been the next big trip for my group as well.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I didn't do anything under a 6 so cant say for sure... But the East and West rim trails looked good. Make sure you stop by "Top of the World". Great view!

Another good pointer... You dont need to go into the state reservoir park and through the tunnel to wheel the trails. They will make you pay per person and per vehicle. Just drive down sand hollow road and over hwy 7 to the water tanks. From there you can get to all the trails without being charged.

Thanks ! We’re planning on camping there for 1 night . Will check those trails out

Brute

Hooked
On my list...I was talking to the dude from Dixie 4 Wheel during the Dynatrac gig in Moab about Sand Hollow...they have a shop in St George...

Top Bottom