SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Bottle Logic : Friday, April 20th @ 6:00pm

JAGS

Hooked
Hey everyone. I was still planning on coming down this evening, although I thought I'd be further along in my recovery (post surgery) this week. I'm not 100% as expected but don't want to over do it so Lisa and I will not be coming down tonight. Hope to catch up with everyone sooner rather than later.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So are you Jessica now? [emoji23][emoji23] Maybe you can tell me over some Pinot Grigio. [emoji12]

Been out of town all week for work and got back last night at midnight. I’m beat. If someone wants to bring beers to my house, I might stay awake long enough to drink one. Lol. Don’t think I’m up for the drive to OC.

Same as Jesse, I hope to catch up with everyone sooner than later. Maybe we can plan something in the IE area as many seem to coming from out this way?? [emoji482]

jesse3638

Hooked
So are you Jessica now? [emoji23][emoji23] Maybe you can tell me over some Pinot Grigio. [emoji12]

Been out of town all week for work and got back last night at midnight. I’m beat. If someone wants to bring beers to my house, I might stay awake long enough to drink one. Lol. Don’t think I’m up for the drive to OC.

Same as Jesse, I hope to catch up with everyone sooner than later. Maybe we can plan something in the IE area as many seem to coming from out this way?? [emoji482]
Not quite but did have some rejuvenation/repair completed...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jdofmemi

I'm on my way

No Jeep though. It is still home on crutches. I ran out of time to get my broken axle replaced

Top Bottom