FOR SALE : 2009 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited – Bright Silver

JeepFan

Hooked
Wow. That didn’t take too long at all. Sad for sure. I’ll miss my silver convention caravan partner.

So you gonna do a light build on your other JK now?

Yeah, I thought it would take much longer to sell but I'm sure the price helped.

No plans to build the 2015.

Congrats to you! :thumb:

Thanks! You were right; I should have price it higher. :)

Sad to see it go but glad you got it sold!

Me too especially since we said we would never sell it. Of course I had several other vehicles I sa9d we would never sell. Lol

Congratulations to you, and some lucky new owner.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Yeah, the new owner is really getting a nice JK. I even threw in a truckload of spare parts.

JeepFan

Hooked
Two weeks after the sale and I have a slight case of sellers remorse. Lol. For anyone thinking about selling their JK...think hard my friend!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Two weeks after the sale and I have a slight case of sellers remorse. Lol. For anyone thinking about selling their JK...think hard my friend!

Just remember that swing away and long arms you kept hitting. That’ll make you feel better.

Ddays

Hooked

I know where there's a pretty sweet Dozer Yellow one for sale if you're after another;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - So sell your JL already! I'd bet you could get a premium for it if not more than what you paid it being that it's already built up and nobody can get one. Take the money, build up your 2015 the way you'd want it to be built and then use what's left over to buy something else. :yup:

JeepFan

Hooked
I didn’t need to see this.

Sorry Doug! Honestly you gotta ask yourself.. "Do I really need/want a JL?"

LOL - So sell your JL already! I'd bet you could get a premium for it if not more than what you paid it being that it's already built up and nobody can get one. Take the money, build up your 2015 the way you'd want it to be built and then use what's left over to buy something else. :yup:

Wo Wo Wo! If you didn't tell me to sell it, this post would never have existed and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Hmmmm! you got me thinking on selling the JL. LOL! BTW.. The dealer in the AV has several JLs on the lot. :yup:

So I should keep ENVY a bit longer is what you’re saying???

At least until all the bugs are worked out of the JL. :crazyeyes:

I’ll cut you a deal on a white 2012. ;)

LOL! Don't you think I have enough problems? :cheesy:

I still can’t believe you sold Adams inheritance. 😁

I've already spent my kids inheritance! I will leave Tina and Adam all the bills when I'm gone.... ;)

What do you miss so much? Didn’t you build up your JL?

Of all the vehicles I've owned, the Silver 09 JK was one of the most fun and reliable! The JL is a work in progress and not yet to the level of my old JK...

That's why he sold it. He's seen Adam's jeep and how he drives it..haha

Finally, someone gets it! :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wo Wo Wo! If you didn't tell me to sell it, this post would never have existed and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

:cheesy: I told you to sell it because every time you talked about it, all you could do was talk about how many miles were on the engine, how you didn't think it was gonna last, how it had this leak or that overheating problem or how unhappy you were with the way the control arm brackets got caught on rocks. Of course, this is to say nothing about the fact that it was just sitting in your garage collecting dust. :crazyeyes:

Hmmmm! you got me thinking on selling the JL. LOL! BTW.. The dealer in the AV has several JLs on the lot. :yup:

Well, it isn't too late. If anything, now would be the time to sell it. Me, there's no way I'd go back to a JK that wasn't already built up to the level of Moby or Rubicat after having my JL.

Top Bottom