My life with a Brick

jeeeep

Hooked
Winter project parts almost all here
View attachment 354060
I’ll get started after this trip unless everyone talks about getting together again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 354440
Put the Artec lca skids on today, not super happy with how they fit
View attachment 354441
View attachment 354442
I’ll rip out the factory axle next and get the gears done in the new axle

I see how on the sly you did that ...nice! :thumb:

JKbrick

I had the JKS brackets on my stock axle that moves the bottom of the shock out and turns it too. It measures 2” from the “C” to the bracket.
IMG_4459.jpg
The PR44 shock mount must already be 1/2” more outboard, meaning if I use the brackets the shock will be more outboard
IMG_4462.jpg
But with slabs at 3.5” backspacing these should still work I think. Does anyone see a problem?

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I had the JKS brackets on my stock axle that moves the bottom of the shock out and turns it too. It measures 2” from the “C” to the bracket.
View attachment 354836
The PR44 shock mount must already be 1/2” more outboard, meaning if I use the brackets the shock will be more outboard
View attachment 354837
But with slabs at 3.5” backspacing these should still work I think. Does anyone see a problem?

The only problem I see is that you are going to ha e get them scratched and dirty. You ok with that?

Seriously though I don’t see it being a problem but can’t you measure off the mounting surface to confirm or aren’t they mounted up yet?

JKbrick

The only problem I see is that you are going to ha e get them scratched and dirty. You ok with that?

Seriously though I don’t see it being a problem but can’t you measure off the mounting surface to confirm or aren’t they mounted up yet?

Lol, yes it’s not mounted yet and I was going to get the brackets welded on before I mount it

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
View attachment 354836
View attachment 354837

Yup, those are never gonna work on Brick. Luckily for you I'll take them off your hands seeing as they're no longer being made.[emoji12]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom