Moab 12/27 - 1/5/18

aTX427

I know it looks like there is snow on the ground now and more this afternoon. Hopefully it will melt off during the week. It's cool either way. We had 8" fall on us two years ago when we did the same trip. The easier trails become challenging, but the difficult trails are treacherous.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ak49

PM me when you get there.

I had a few issues with my power steering this week, but think I got it fixed. Planning to head out tomorrow after work, unless there is another problem that comes up with my jeep on the drive to/from work tomorrow. Am I the only one driving the jeep there and back?

I need a tow vehicle and trailer!

I'll send you a PM when I get there which probbaly won't be till 10 or 11 pm if there are no issues. What trail(s) do you plan on doing on Friday?

aTX427

So we made in last night with enough time to unpack. King had to next day me a new set of coilover's that I had to change out this morning. We had lunch then did a quick shakedown. Some high speed and light trails. This is the first time I've had the Jeep out on the Dynatrac's and 40's.

fiend

Caught the Bug
So we made in last night with enough time to unpack. King had to next day me a new set of coilover's that I had to change out this morning. We had lunch then did a quick shakedown. Some high speed and light trails. This is the first time I've had the Jeep out on the Dynatrac's and 40's.

What was wrong with your coilover?

aTX427

Long story, but they made a mistake on a my fronts, which we didn't identify until Christmas Day and had to send me a replacement set. They still are not right, but will get me through the trip.

Top Bottom