A LITTLE LIFT for JET Li : EVO MFG 2.5" JL Boost Stage 4 w/Shock Extensions

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Moby hid the Floor Jacks when you were having lunch?

More like he trashed our video camera with a full days worth of footage we had taken. This camera is old enough that it still had a hard drive and we were unable to retrieve the data. Needless to say, we had to REINSTALL everything back to stock and start over. :rolleyes2:

Adam was helping?

:cheesy: That would have been more than just a hiccup :crazyeyes: :D

TrailHunter

Hooked
More like he trashed our video camera with a full days worth of footage we had taken. This camera is old enough that it still had a hard drive and we were unable to retrieve the data. Needless to say, we had to REINSTALL everything back to stock and start over. :rolleyes2:

Holy Crap. [emoji15] Sorry Man.

WJCO

Meme King
More like he trashed our video camera with a full days worth of footage we had taken. This camera is old enough that it still had a hard drive and we were unable to retrieve the data. Needless to say, we had to REINSTALL everything back to stock and start over.

That blows. Sorry to hear.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy Crap. [emoji15] Sorry Man.

That blows. Sorry to hear.

LOL!! No need to apologize, not like you sabotaged our camera. We've been taking pics of everything as well so we could have still done a written write-up. The choice was ours to start over again so it's all good.

Moby did that!? Bad Moby!

Hope it goes smooth from here on out.

The front end is typically harder so hopefully things do go smoother from here.

SDG

Caught the Bug

So you are still ahead of Adams lift install schedule by 600%?

Haha sorry could not resist.

KICKROX

LOL!! No need to apologize, not like you sabotaged our camera. We've been taking pics of everything as well so we could have still done a written write-up. The choice was ours to start over again so it's all good.

It's nice that you are filming it,.. I wish there was a video on installing the EVO Bolt-on Coilovers for the JK, I can't find good installation instructions for them and definitely no videos out there that I know of for it. Guess I have to wing it..:thinking:

Can't wait to see your lift completed!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
It's nice that you are filming it,.. I wish there was a video on installing the EVO Bolt-on Coilovers for the JK, I can't find good installation instructions for them and definitely no videos out there that I know of for it. Guess I have to wing it..:thinking:

Can't wait to see your lift completed!

EVO has instructions for the bolt on coilover kit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockingK

OMG😳, say it’s not so! That sucks. Anything worth doing is worth redoing I guess. Thanks you for Athens extra extra effort🙄

JAGS

Hooked

Moby is really taking this hard huh. Guess he was ok with all the old iron, but when a new white Jeep shows up, it hits closer to home. Maybe Moby just needs a little trail time. [emoji41][emoji6][emoji23]

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Good thing Jet Li doesn’t have square headlights. Moby might have sabotaged more than the camera. Lol. Good luck with the next take!

Top Bottom