Az group

Let's plan on it. Only area we've been camping to around there is the Mingus mnt area. Potato patch seemed like a good place to setup camp but open to other areas if you know of any?

What time do you guys think you would hit the trail? I'm very interested but can't camp that night, so I would be driving up from Queen Creek obscenely early in the morning.

If it's cool, I might also bring a friend. He has never been wheeling, but he's real anxious to get out. He has a Tacoma with 35's and a rear locker. Hopefully we could keep him out of trouble. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU Arizona

What time do you guys think you would hit the trail? I'm very interested but can't camp that night, so I would be driving up from Queen Creek obscenely early in the morning.

If it's cool, I might also bring a friend. He has never been wheeling, but he's real anxious to get out. He has a Tacoma with 35's and a rear locker. Hopefully we could keep him out of trouble. Thoughts?

Thinking 9am should be good, that would give you guys time to get up there without having to drive super early. I don't mind you bringing your friend along.

This will be our first time hitting smiley rock, We'll be taking both our rigs. I'm hoping her stock rig does good no lockers and 265/70r17 tires.

Randy Tadevich

Thinking 9am should be good, that would give you guys time to get up there without having to drive super early. I don't mind you bringing your friend along.

This will be our first time hitting smiley rock, We'll be taking both our rigs. I'm hoping her stock rig does good no lockers and 265/70r17 tires.
Keep in mind Ivan, that its about 20-30 min drive after airing down until you start into the canyon.
I may have one more joining for camping and the run.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU Arizona

Keep in mind Ivan, that its about 20-30 min drive after airing down until you start into the canyon.
I may have one more joining for camping and the run.

Depending on the time that Erik and his friend get there. If they plan on being there early I don't see why we couldn't hit the trail earlier.

off the subject, did you ever get that cage installed?

Depending on the time that Erik and his friend get there. If they plan on being there early I don't see why we couldn't hit the trail earlier.

off the subject, did you ever get that cage installed?
Don't let us change your plan. Pick the time and place that's best for you and we'll be there. My friend confirmed, so we're both in. I'll also have two kids in tow (the third is at camp).

Randy Tadevich

Looks like i have two additional jeeps for both camping and the run. And a friend that lives in Prescott may join in for the run.

JKU Arizona

Don't let us change your plan. Pick the time and place that's best for you and we'll be there. My friend confirmed, so we're both in. I'll also have two kids in tow (the third is at camp).

We'll be meeting up at the Safeway in Chino Valley at 8:30 am. There's gas, restrooms and groceries for anyone that needs them there.

This is an open invite for anyone else that want's to join. Should be a fun run.

We'll be meeting up at the Safeway in Chino Valley at 8:30 am. There's gas, restrooms and groceries for anyone that needs them there.

This is an open invite for anyone else that want's to join. Should be a fun run.
Well shit. I have a sick kid this morning. My wife will be at a camp with another kid, so I need to stay home with this one. I won't be able to make it after all. Sorry!

I posted three times in a row to this thread, each time with a different answer. After this, I think I'll post a fourth time to tell you guys that YOU can't go......

jeeper77

Smiley Rock Run

Looks like i have two additional jeeps for both camping and the run. And a friend that lives in Prescott may join in for the run.

I would like to join you guys tomorrow. Just not sure if I should meet up at the Safeway in Chino Valley or Potato Patch Camp I am driving up Saturday Morning from Tempe let me know.

JKU Arizona

Well shit. I have a sick kid this morning. My wife will be at a camp with another kid, so I need to stay home with this one. I won't be able to make it after all. Sorry!

I posted three times in a row to this thread, each time with a different answer. After this, I think I'll post a fourth time to tell you guys that YOU can't go......

No worries, I know how it is with kids. Hope he feels better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom