WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
...and don't get caught on the Nevada playas in the rain (unless you don't mind being there for a while). ;)

Great pics as always!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What's UP with WAYALIFE : Photos on the GO!!

A special kind of mud...more like cement. Nothing to winch off of, not much hope of digging out, you get the idea.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450765164.887795.jpg

The bummer is that sometimes it looks dry until it's too late.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

A special kind of mud...more like cement. Nothing to winch off of, not much hope in digging out, you get the idea.

View attachment 179033

Well damn. That would indeed be one hell of a miserable time. Seems the smart thing to do if it starts raining (assuming you got caught by surprise) is to stop immediately and stay put until it dries out, otherwise you'll just dig in and that's game over.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Look ma - no wheels!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450930468.729606.jpg

Spent the better part of the day installing Renny's new Daystar lift. Got the front all done as well as a few other spacers - just gotta wrap up the rear.

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol! Yeah I thought that was you. Hope you had a good time up in Truckee.

Yep it was me. We had a blast up there. Stayed away from the slopes as I'm sure they were a zoo, but who needs the slopes when u have a great sled hill 2 minutes walking..:). Just relaxed and enjoyed the last few days of break. Now back to the real world. Hope the new years run was a blast. Looked like a good time. I hope to catch the next run this year.

Top Bottom